Katie Price #11 from flogging stuff to buying dogs, she’s as crazy as a box of frogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is exactly the judge she has, Judge Schaffer.

Think they are from Queensparksleepwear £49.99 🤣 I expect she will now live in these for days!
So they are! My apologies Crisis averted everyone!

Screenshot_20201207-074818_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Geezer in a bad wig , she repulses me. How any man can go anywhere near her I don’t know . Smelly dirty greasy hair 😷

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She won't have paid for this latest weekend trip. It was another promotion for the place.

Reactions: 7
I reported Cole for no ad tag but I missed some of the holiday stuff

I actually think they must be struggling for money in all honesty as if they were doing that well why would they be doing all this cheap low level selling

I think they are getting paid in free things not money, like hype, it’s just free clothes not a fee for doing it

Reactions: 14
She is a good old manipulative self centred attention seeker. I think she’s a bit of a sociopath. I don’t think she really loves anyone or anything but she likes how things or people make her feel

I don’t think she has a mental illness
My sis is a psychologist so I have a bit of insight and agree with you. She needs constant validation from fans and from being in a relationship, any relationship will do, can’t face being alone. Also shades of narcissism. Doesn’t learn from past mistakes because everyone else is in the wrong and out to get her.

I actually think they must be struggling for money in all honesty as if they were doing that well why would they be doing all this cheap low level selling

I think they are getting paid in free things not money, like hype, it’s just free clothes not a fee for doing it
Why the hell try & keep up the pretence of a 'celebrity' lifestyle if she hasn't got a pot to piss in? I agree with you, they're skint. It really is only the very bottom z-listers who advertise the junk. Trash selling trash.

Reactions: 12
Well, hopefully any money shes making from youtube and the game sponsor ads go to her creditors. Isn’t YT meant to be a money pit, more and more celebs seem to be starting channels.

Well, hopefully any money shes making from youtube and the game sponsor ads go to her creditors. Isn’t YT meant to be a money pit, more and more celebs seem to be starting channels.
I think it can be a money pit, her channel is making some money but their joint one isn’t really and she must be having to pay the person who films and edits it as well

I don’t think she’s attracting a vast number of subscribers, which I think is how you make more money and she gets similar views on them all

Attachments

I think it can be a money pit, her channel is making some money but their joint one isn’t really and she must be having to pay the person who films and edits it as well

I don’t think she’s attracting a vast number of subscribers, which I think is how you make more money and she gets similar views on them all
Flogging a dead horse by the looks of it.
I wonder will the documentary with Harvey improve things, I was shaking my head at the facebook comments under an article applauding her parenting of him and they didn't appear to be the usual rabid fans just regular folks who haven't paid attention.

Reactions: 3

Why the hell try & keep up the pretence of a 'celebrity' lifestyle if she hasn't got a pot to piss in? I agree with you, they're skint. It really is only the very bottom z-listers who advertise the junk. Trash selling trash.
Yeah, either she's decided to rough it and not dip in to her stash of millions or she really is broke. Moving in with Carl is a sign that not all is well. The mansion is in a limbo-ed state of disrepair and has been repossessed, the rental is their business home where they do the bulk of the filming and where she is selling off her clothes, it also seems that Harvey stays there. And Carl's house is her 'real' home. Their management can't be making much money from them as not many legitimate or major brands are working with them, so this set up will surely collapse by the next hearing. There's some irony that she is amongst only no-name influencer on her management's books.

On another note I don't know how I could've been so stupid, one flick through Instagram would've told me she is of course being paid to live full-time in those fugly pajamas.

20201207_092643.jpg

This could be why they purchased their own camera equipment? Originally she said a company had set it up, but her content has changed quite a bit since then. So if she had only the camera man left (whatever his name is), maybe they're looking to get rid of him. The real money is made in sponsorships. In the early days she was doing protein powder etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Geezer in a bad wig , she repulses me. How any man can go anywhere near her I don’t know . Smelly dirty greasy hair 😷
Hi Pink and DC, Jed here. Could you please let our chums on The Sun comments know I've been completely blocked by the paper for asking why they haven't reported on bullying by KP and CW. Not only me but others as well. Sending love. Jed x

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Most you tubers learn to edit their own content at the start because it’s far cheaper than paying someone but it is very time consuming and you need all the equipment. I think they may film stuff now but won’t edit it
They have graphics and thumbnails no way are they doing that by themselves

She is getting ads on her channel but also she’s being sponsored by that word farm app

Reactions: 6
Most you tubers learn to edit their own content at the start because it’s far cheaper than paying someone but it is very time consuming and you need all the equipment. I think they may film stuff now but won’t edit it
They have graphics and thumbnails no way are they doing that by themselves

She is getting ads on her channel but also she’s being sponsored by that word farm app
Yes, apart from the content the videos are very professional looking.

Reactions: 5
Hi Pink and DC, Jed here. Could you please let our chums on The Sun comments know I've been completely blocked by the paper for asking why they haven't reported on bullying by KP and CW. Not only me but others as well. Sending love. Jed x
Hi Jed - there are currently no KP stories open for comment on The Sun site. The pic of Harvey in pjs has no comments. All very strange. I don't post on The Sun so can't help.

Anyways, take care. I'm sure something will appear later. x

I've been completely blocked from the suns comments too, I can't even view them let alone comment🤷‍♀️ Honestly, I don't know what I've said about her that has been wrong.
Ok, I may have hinted my dislike for the woman but...😂

These new pj's that she's advertising are horrid, she looks highly flammable in them😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi Jed - there are currently no KP stories open for comment on The Sun site. The pic of Harvey in pjs has no comments. All very strange. I don't post on The Sun so can't help.

Anyways, take care. I'm sure something will appear later. x
Oh, interesting 🤔. I'll have a look & see if I can comment on any of their non stories. I like it much better here. Don't get deleted for telling the truth 😂. How do we dig a bit to find out if a Sun editor is on the books of her brother's management company 🤔

Oh, interesting 🤔. I'll have a look & see if I can comment on any of their non stories. I like it much better here. Don't get deleted for telling the truth 😂. How do we dig a bit to find out if a Sun editor is on the books of her brother's management company 🤔
Here you go

Victoria Newton is editor for Sun on Sunday

Reactions: 5
I don't understand what the deal is with the sun and KP. But it's all fake!

Aren't The Sun old buddies from her Page. 3 days? Over the years she's given them lots of exclusives and in turn they seem to protect her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.