Katie Price #11 from flogging stuff to buying dogs, she’s as crazy as a box of frogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@harry smith Everyone is behind you on the sun comments xx
And yet again that fake cuddly bunny is making snarky remarks aimed at Jed. The Sun deserve a kicking for allowing this. I screenshot it - here it is...

"Looks absolutely fabulous. After reading this me and all my friends and family will be booking there , I bet Jed would love it there. But probably a bit expensive for her LOL LOL"

The Sun and free speech are total strangers.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
And yet again that fake cuddly bunny is making snarky remarks aimed at Jed. The Sun deserve a kicking for allowing this. I screenshot it - here it is...

"Looks absolutely fabulous. After reading this me and all my friends and family will be booking there , I bet Jed would love it there. But probably a bit expensive for her LOL LOL"

The Sun and free speech are total strangers.
As I'm blocked from The Sun could someone post my reply 'I'm actually off to Barbados for a month for Christmas and New Year as my family and I do every year. Paying for it myself, not begging for a freebee'. thank you my friends. Jed xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Anyone seen precious over the weekend, don’t think she has been in any posts? Hope she is ok. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Is bunny cuddles a sad troll with nothing better to do? Or are they connected to Kp? I don't use IG so I don't understand the business about their name showing as Mike on IG.

I used to read the sun comments a lot and always assumed it was a troll, but I try to avoid the stories now as I think KP earns money for the stories so the less views the better.

Anyone seen precious over the weekend, don’t think she has been in any posts? Hope she is ok. 🤷‍♀️
She was at the cabin with them, surely that wasn’t a good idea, probably not had her jabs yet and 5 kids around, could of easily let her out.

@harry smith Jed, can you not just do a new email account and go to the sun through a search engine (not an app) at least you could then see what is being said...I did your reply for you, got 1 thumbs down so far...Flawless says enjoy!!

looks like they are back in Essex 🙄

She was at the cabin with them, surely that wasn’t a good idea, probably not had her jabs yet and 5 kids around, could of easily let her out.

@harry smith Jed, can you not just do a new email account and go to the sun through a search engine (not an app) at least you could then see what is being said...I did your reply for you, got 1 thumbs down so far...Flawless says enjoy!!

looks like they are back in Essex 🙄
Nice one DC 👍 🤣 I'm still alive, I've posted a reply to yours 👍

Why has she got Harvey in that horrible T-shirt when she’s matching Cole, the little ones are wearing matching free hype and Princess is all warm in a pink tracksuit Harvey is outside with no coat on
They look like a couple of total prats, matching jeans and him hanging around like he knows anything about kids in 6 months flat 🙄 playing step dad of the year while backgrid take a photo of them snogging and she’s got a bloody wig on as her own hair is so rancid

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

🤮🤮🤮matching Christmas outfits now, should that puppy be outside?
Anyone with half a functioning brain cell wouldn't take the puppy out.

I'm really sorry to say but I think poor Harvey has gotten even bigger 😭. I seriously hope she's only allowed him at weekends. Why does she have to drape herself all over him like she does 🤢. She doesn't do it with Junior. And why does she keep making him wear those utterly ridiculous t-shirts?? Harvey's Law does not exist (okay it does to help dogs). And she & her head boyfriend are the biggest trolls going!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Out for a dog walk??? With broken feet? And Harvey in a T-shirt in December? Princess in bare feet and sliders? Small puppy that shouldn't be outdoors yet?
Jesus Christ, is there nothing this woman won't stoop to?

Reactions: 15
Why has she got Harvey in that horrible T-shirt when she’s matching Cole, the little ones are wearing matching free hype and Princess is all warm in a pink tracksuit Harvey is outside with no coat on
They look like a couple of total prats, matching jeans and him hanging around like he knows anything about kids in 6 months flat 🙄 playing step dad of the year while backgrid take a photo of them snogging and she’s got a bloody wig on as her own hair is so rancid
The pic of them kissing is hilarious. He still clearly can't bare to kiss her 🤣. His body language is screaming repulsion 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The H golem, is always dragged into the spotlight by Katie Price, it is a social media accessory , repeating everything she tells it to, or acting as a diversion following her social media fiascos.

Reactions: 3

🤮🤮🤮
The pic of them kissing is hilarious. He still clearly can't bare to kiss her 🤣. His body language is screaming repulsion 😂
In picture 10 he looks like he’s disgusted by her. No wonder as she looks so clingy.

• Haha
It makes me feel sick her slobbering all over him. Bet he wants to walk but he’s trapped. Also bet her breath is rancid 😷and she smells like 🦀

Fake LV neverfull, I'm sure in her boom.times as a famous celebrity she could have afforded the real deal. Does she keep nothing? My pet peeve is fake bags, just save up and buy the real McCoy.

Those horrible black skinny jeans with the holey knees! Kieran was always wearing the same, super-tight.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.