Katie Price #11 from flogging stuff to buying dogs, she’s as crazy as a box of frogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i honestly think she’s on something whether it’s too many of her prescription drugs or something else. As people have said her pupils are huge also she seems to act really erratically plus she looks a mess. I also reckon that’s why she shouts all the time. I know for a fact that drugs can affect your hearing so that you are shouting but don’t realise.

Reactions: 14
I think Kieran is definitely qualified for Dancing on Ice. After all he was dancing with a plastic penguin on ice yesterday at some z-leb fest;)
I started to warm to Kieran as he show such good parenting skills compared with Katie. I'm disappointed that he's gone down the only fans route. I know he was a stripper years ago but now? One picture literally looked like he was spanking his monkey and was just blowing his beans...🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does her hair/wig look like it’s been edited onto her head!? 😂
Was gonna say, that looks like prinnie's hair ... but the ombre ends say not.
Her face looks like one of those cardboard masks you can get on ebay.
It all just looks disjointed and even weirder than usual.

Anyway WTF do they do the cabin breaks in the woods for. They aren't into nature, don't hunt, don't hike and there are no shops.
Their life is they all just sit around on their gadgets hour after hour, beg for more freebies and then go shopping.

Reactions: 18
I watched a bit of one video,maybe the rainbow tree video. And Princess was talking at the beginning. KP was really giving daggers to her 😡😡😡

Reactions: 11
Hope it's not that Range Rover everybody is looking for with a wrap & another false set of plates on.

How in the hell are they allowed to go away again right now?! 🤬
If they live in a tier 3 area they shouldn't be traveling to a tier 2. And why is the stupid witch dragging a Covid clinically vulnerable person across the bloody country? 😡 She really doesn't give a flying duck about Harvey at all.

• Angry
Reactions: 18

looks like they are back at the cabins for another weekend away.
Its a working weekend because he is flogging mince pies! She’s got him thinking it’s okay to talk with food in your mouth!🤢

Reactions: 10
Thankyou tattlers for making me feel welcome.😚

Jed, I viewed the abusive yt too. You have a huge amount of support!
I hope you are doing well. Best wishes x

So she’s away with all the kids so that’s how many households mixing and going from tier 3 to 2 I think and taking a very vulnerable Harvey what the duck is wrong with her, I’m in tier 1 and I can’t even visit my neighbours in the garden ffs

These heavily tagged breaks to the same cabin must surely be some form of ad/gift/spon? Don’t worry about the hashtags or any form of transparency though, Katie... 🙄

Reactions: 8
So she’s away with all the kids so that’s how many households mixing and going from tier 3 to 2 I think and taking a very vulnerable Harvey what the duck is wrong with her, I’m in tier 1 and I can’t even visit my neighbours in the garden ffs
She's with all the kids? I just don't get this at all. Her behaviour is so erratic, has she been tested? Do the father's think she is stable?
She must sit down with everyone and say "I know I lie through my back teeth and behave like a woman, but go along with it coz it's how I make money"

Reactions: 11
Look at the state of the holiday let already 😂

She honestly is just such a slob!
Bloody hell, is that the puppy there too? The puppy that won't have had its jabs so shouldn't be out yet? She is pure scum. Anyone else gonna drop an email to this holiday place pointing out that those 2 chav twats are not good for promotion? Fingers crossed she either melts or drowns in the hot tub! And most holiday places would not let children of Jett & Bunny's age use the hot tub.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.