Katie Price #11 from flogging stuff to buying dogs, she’s as crazy as a box of frogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I read an article here where he said the divorce was nearly finalised. It may have been on the one where he said he needed KP to be happy, I don't read much about him.

Reactions: 5
I think I read an article here where he said the divorce was nearly finalised. It may have been on the one where he said he needed KP to be happy, I don't read much about him.
That's what I was reading but we never learned if it actually finalised, it was due.

Reactions: 6
Who the hell is Lord Welly Boots, do the sun plant these accounts to get more comments?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In the ‘scaft’ ad (as if people are actually paying her when she can’t even spell the product she’s advertising, or proof reading her posts) I’m sure she’s slurring her words. And her eyelashes are hanging off on the inside corner of her eye!! She’s a mess.

Reactions: 12
And that's her with make-up and editing, this is her without. Add the bad breath, farting and God knows what else.

View attachment 335752
Ah the face of an addict old lumpy isn’t covering up anymore. Her pupils are huge unwashed hair typical addition. Serves her right karma will get her , I only feel sorry for the kids not her .

Reactions: 15
I think Kieran is definitely qualified for Dancing on Ice. After all he was dancing with a plastic penguin on ice yesterday at some z-leb fest;)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
9D0354BD-015C-4806-8039-F4D60955C30C.png

Omg I’m terrified but also LOLing - SCAFT!!! 😂
Who the hell pays this woman?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

looks like they are back at the cabins for another weekend away.

• Wow

looks like they are back at the cabins for another weekend away.
Would love to know how they all fit in the car

Reactions: 5
They were in some sort of people carrier, he did ask about a bigger car a couple of weeks ago 🤔
Hope it's not that Range Rover everybody is looking for with a wrap & another false set of plates on.

How in the hell are they allowed to go away again right now?! 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another Harvey Pic to distract us from something I see. It's nice that Jett looks happy and included for once though

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.