Katie Price #11 from flogging stuff to buying dogs, she’s as crazy as a box of frogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to but I'm scared on a number of levels. It'
s me sticking my head above the parapet. Firstly I'm worried people won't back me up as witnesses. Secondly, fear for the safety of my family. I just don't know.
I understand. I believe the mirror just need the crime number, but I know they spoke to someone else I have been liaising with, I would imagine you can ask for anonymity because you are scared. Xx

Reactions: 8
s me sticking my head above the parapet. Firstly I'm worried people won't back me up as witnesses. Secondly, fear for the safety of my family. I just don't know.
I totally get why you are worried Jed. If there had actually been a court prosecution then I think it would be different. At least you know how many on-line supporters you have against the vile bully. Don't let it ruin your continued recovery. Hugs x (a fellow cancer survivor btw)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Whenever I see Michelle she always looks gorgeous and classy imo and the total opposite of Katie. Jett and Bunny always look so much happier with her too. I bet Katie hates that Kieran has found someone better than her.

Reactions: 15
I totally get why you are worried Jed. If there had actually been a court prosecution then I think it would be different. At least you know how many on-line supporters you have against the vile bully. Don't let it ruin your continued recovery. Hugs x (a fellow cancer survivor btw)
Thank you my friend. Sending love. Jed xxx

@harry smith Jed it was on her IG in the air purifier story in the comments.

serious question Jed, would you like to tell your side, the mirror newspaper are really wanting to run it, let me know and I can connect with you on insta...xx
Bit scared for my and my families safety after who Cole is apparently associated with.

@harry smith Jed it was on her IG in the air purifier story in the comments.

serious question Jed, would you like to tell your side, the mirror newspaper are really wanting to run it, let me know and I can connect with you on insta...xx
Scared for mine and my families safety.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

New car??? 🙄 or another borrowed one off the forecourt! 🤔

Reactions: 5
I'd definitely back you up. I saw the video & it was disgusting. I just wish I'd saved it before they deleted it. Snarling directly into the camera like a bloody psychopath 😡. However I can understand your reluctance. Maybe seek some advice from victim support?

What is going on with her face? 😳

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I'd definitely back you up. I saw the video & it was disgusting. I just wish I'd saved it before they deleted it. Snarling directly into the camera like a bloody psychopath 😡. However I can understand your reluctance. Maybe seek some advice from victim support?

What happened? What video?

Reactions: 4

me too, I will I had a copy.

to me that looks like he is taking that photo while driving 🤔

Now this...means you guys will get more video of us out and about 🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
@harry smith . No, don't do it. That's my advice.
It could bring her nutty fans to your door and they are mad cows who have no boundaries.
Best let it lie for now, she'll get her come-uppance and so will he. Karma awaits them and Karma can be a witch.;).
Getting more immersed in this kind of negativity will make you ill.
Focus on keeping yourself well.🥰

Reactions: 22

And that's her with make-up and editing, this is her without. Add the bad breath, farting and God knows what else.

20201204_170030.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
That is a shocking image, wear sunscreen every single day and don't be a dick who uses sun beds.

Reactions: 12
What happened? What video?
It was on the video from TGI Friday when she was behaving like an hole & spitting milkshake through a straw all over the table. Obviously they read all the comments on The Sun articles. He got his face right up to the camera, snarling aggressively, talking through gritted teeth & making threats to Jed. He used Jed's name. None of Jed's comments are even out of order! But then they love to delete us all for telling the truth on there & stating facts. A few people commented on the clip so they quickly took it down & edited it out. You can blatantly see where it's been removed. He's a complete dick 😡

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
And for almost 60 of your finest English pounds too. 😆 🤣 there's wiser eating grass.
What the fuckety doodle is a scaft 🤣🤣🤣🤣 SCARF ffs!!!! If you are going to sell a product at least do a decent job!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The latest bull and it's all about that photo from IG.

Now I ask yet again, is Katie still Married to Kieran? someone commented in the comments section
of the sun that they are now divorced but I haven't seen any official announcement. Sorry if I sound
like a broken record.

the daily star are saying ex-husband 🤔
That is ignorance: they don’t know the difference between estranged and ex-husband. I’m sure if Katie was divorced (remember she has conned Kieran into paying for it as she is allegedly bankrupt so she has no control over it), we would have heard about it and she would be on one knee (pain and all) to propose to Coke and then he will get down on his knee and propose to her - all on camera!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.