Katie Price #11 from flogging stuff to buying dogs, she’s as crazy as a box of frogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I heard Katie Price gets rat out in kitchen I was expecting a totally different kind of video.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is she eating in this new one? If so I am out. The other ones with food and Katie were horrendous

Reactions: 5
No, just running around screaming like a banshee, so no change th
I've forced myself to watch it as you said there was no eating 🤣. How many people are in the bloody house claiming that it's work? The amount of clutter all over after it had been sorted out while she was on holiday/working/baby making 🙈. Zero need for the couple of seconds showing Harvey to be seen. Other than she thinks it'll get a few laughs. She is disgusting. The constant exploitation, neglect, coercion, abuse of that young man is sickening. He is clearly suffering in her 'care'. She doesn't give a duck about him or his health in any way at all. How the hell can she bang on about Harvey's Law & internet bullying/trolling? What does the thick witch think she constantly does 🤦. He's going to end up back in hospital again. I hope if he does the hospital refuse to let him back into her 'care' & insist on involvement from the relevant authorities. I think that's why he was in hospital so long last time. I bet she had to agree to certain things & clearly she isn't doing a damn thing. How does she get away with this in plain bleeping sight 😡.

Her hair.... what's going on? Greasy, dirty looking disaster. Clearly all these products she's selling are not as amazing as she tells us all 🙄. In sooooo much pain with her feet but can move sofa's 🤔. I wonder if she constantly yells & shrieks when the camera stops? She is without doubt on something all the time. Either prescribed or not prescribed. Probably taking Harvey's meds!

Nice to see you here Jed 😊. You can have your say here without getting deleted/ghosted. Unlike The Sun!

Anyway....rushing off to order myself a Katie & Carl large canvas.... anybody want 1? 🤣🤢

Wow.... Katie & Carl didn't even make the guest list for the Lakeside Wonderland press event. Looking at the pics I have no clue who half the 'celebrities'' even are 🤷. But I bet she's seething that Kieran & Michelle were invited 🤣. All looking glam, glowing & genuinely happy. And she's resorted to looking like tit, screeching & staging a rat invasion for likes 🤣🤣.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I have to say I was absolutely staggered to see her making an attempt to lift up the end of that pink (wrapped) sofa WITH SUPPOSEDLY BROKEN FEET!!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I don’t even know where to begin. How are they proposing to keep that little puppy alive in such a disorganised tit hole with so many people clomping around moving all the furniture. She’s only had those sofas a week they already look like tit! She looks like she’s got dreadlocks!
The floors are disgusting, there is furniture and crap EVERYWHERE, she’s got candles lit on the breakfast bar full of crap!

Reactions: 16
I was worried that the new puppy was going to be eaten by the other dogs but I am over protective and a little highly strung.

Reactions: 10
No time to catch up of late, but I've just watched Harvey with Santa Claus.

I'm absolutely stunned - that video should have been kept private, for just Family. Harvey isn't a fuckin' performing seal KP! ☹🤬 Harvey won't realise how you have shared that on YT. It's absolutely appaling.

We are parents to a Son with learning disability and Autism - some things should and need to be kept private for them.

There is so much I could say, but it won't make any difference to Harvey's life - it's very, very sad, and for me, with work I have done with disabilities, and also our Son in raising awareness of Autism and learning disability, the video of Harvey, does nothing to help him, and everything to make her money. She's no better than a pimp!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

Back at Carl’s, Harvey left out again 🤔

Snuggle bunnies is off on one again:
Me and all my friends are sick and tired of the way The Jed Reilly gang or should I say Don Corleoni and her ruthless enforcers Woo Woo and Walker who bully fans of beautiful Katie on comments like the mafia. Aided by PoopyBrainZero LOL LOL Get away with such cruelty.
Where is this posted about me? Jed xxx

Back at Carl’s, Harvey left out again 🤔

Snuggle bunnies is off on one again:
Me and all my friends are sick and tired of the way The Jed Reilly gang or should I say Don Corleoni and her ruthless enforcers Woo Woo and Walker who bully fans of beautiful Katie on comments like the mafia. Aided by PoopyBrainZero LOL LOL Get away with such cruelty.
I've forced myself to watch it as you said there was no eating 🤣. How many people are in the bloody house claiming that it's work? The amount of clutter all over after it had been sorted out while she was on holiday/working/baby making 🙈. Zero need for the couple of seconds showing Harvey to be seen. Other than she thinks it'll get a few laughs. She is disgusting. The constant exploitation, neglect, coercion, abuse of that young man is sickening. He is clearly suffering in her 'care'. She doesn't give a duck about him or his health in any way at all. How the hell can she bang on about Harvey's Law & internet bullying/trolling? What does the thick witch think she constantly does 🤦. He's going to end up back in hospital again. I hope if he does the hospital refuse to let him back into her 'care' & insist on involvement from the relevant authorities. I think that's why he was in hospital so long last time. I bet she had to agree to certain things & clearly she isn't doing a damn thing. How does she get away with this in plain bleeping sight 😡.

Her hair.... what's going on? Greasy, dirty looking disaster. Clearly all these products she's selling are not as amazing as she tells us all 🙄. In sooooo much pain with her feet but can move sofa's 🤔. I wonder if she constantly yells & shrieks when the camera stops? She is without doubt on something all the time. Either prescribed or not prescribed. Probably taking Harvey's meds!

Nice to see you here Jed 😊. You can have your say here without getting deleted/ghosted. Unlike The Sun!

Anyway....rushing off to order myself a Katie & Carl large canvas.... anybody want 1? 🤣🤢

Wow.... Katie & Carl didn't even make the guest list for the Lakeside Wonderland press event. Looking at the pics I have no clue who half the 'celebrities'' even are 🤷. But I bet she's seething that Kieran & Michelle were invited 🤣. All looking glam, glowing & genuinely happy. And she's resorted to looking like tit, screeching & staging a rat invasion for likes 🤣🤣.
After I wrote to The Sun asking why they weren't reporting on my threats, reported to the police and with a Crime Number, video has been seen by many in TGI Fridays when Cole threatened to 'mess me up' infront of KP, Junior and Princess. im sure most of you know im a middle aged women in remission from cancer. after the Police complaint, the video was taken of UTube, edited, badly then back up. However it was viewed by dozens of people.

After I wrote to The Sun asking why they weren't reporting on my threats, reported to the police and with a Crime Number, video has been seen by many (which I'm sure you've seen as well). Others have also been threatened and called cu@nts one I understand being a women in a wheelchair. I've been completely blocked by The Sun.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
@harry smith Jed it was on her IG in the air purifier story in the comments.

serious question Jed, would you like to tell your side, the mirror newspaper are really wanting to run it, let me know and I can connect with you on insta...xx

Reactions: 10

serious question Jed, would you like to tell your side, the mirror newspaper are really wanting to run it, let me know and I can connect with you on insta...xx

I want to but I'm scared on a number of levels. It'
s me sticking my head above the parapet. Firstly I'm worried people won't back me up as witnesses. Secondly, fear for the safety of my family. I just don't know.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I want to but I'm scared on a number of levels. It'
s me sticking my head above the parapet. Firstly I'm worried people won't back me up as witnesses. Secondly, fear for the safety of my family. I just don't know.
I don't know how to but I'll back you up from bullying from her and her sheep x

I don't know how to but I'll back you up from bullying from her and her sheep x
Pm me sorry x

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.