Katie Price #11 from flogging stuff to buying dogs, she’s as crazy as a box of frogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing perturbs her, not even a rat running around her kitchen. I had to lift my feet off the ground to watch that, this woman is as hard as nails.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know I thought that.. I don't like rats either but they were being stupid and cruel. And any excuse to bring up she was in the jungle who gives a f😜😜😜

Reactions: 10
I can't believe she leaves in the bit on YT where Harvey says he wants a poo! Disgusting mother.

State of her rental place. Chris the videographer climbing over the new furniture in his shoes! It's just a load of screaming the whole video chasing a rat around the kitchen, poor rat, no wonder it ran out the door!
All she knows is bloody screaming like a banshee. Another instance of her using Harvey for laughs.

The only reason they made that 7 minute video is to plug the mobile game in the beginning, and their acting is abysmal. The irony of the two of them flogging a game which requires a knowledge of words and proper spelling!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Of course, the rat was bought from a pet shop - what reason would a person be in the house otherwise? Poor thing. All that cwap boxed up and bags over every surface... is she finally on the move? Or is that Carl's eyelash delivery for onward mailing? I see the miracle shampoo hasn't worked today...

I meant to put 'person be ^filming^ in the house'...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All she knows is bloody screaming like a banshee. Another instance of her using Harvey for laughs.

The only reason they made that 7 minute video is to plug the mobile game in the beginning, and their acting is abysmal. The irony of the two of them flogging a game which requires a knowledge of words and proper spelling!
Also the no adverts coz adverts is so annoying, innit. 😆

And Harvey's bottom half was blurred. No trousers? No dignity.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I see bunnycuddleskp is on the Daily Mail comments section now, praising that Bint as a wonderful mother. 😏

• Haha
Just watched the tree video - all that shouting at Harvey and licking her teeth all the time 😖 Why doesn't she give the lad some peace and quiet 😥

Reactions: 14
And don't get me started on her monstrosity hair 😑 I'm not mean or a bully but she really is one big mess

Reactions: 11
Hey Jed, I haven’t been on tattle much recently but remembered what happened on the TGI Friday video. I was fuming at the time.
We all have your back. Cole is a vicious piece of tit and there are no words to describe that puffed up, rubber faced hag who calls herself a mother.
Thank you Warrior Queen. I was so scared after making a random comment, just posted my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thank you Warrior Queen. I was so scared after making a random comment, just posted my opinion.
Hi Jed, I somehow missed the whole episode but sounds awful - they have some rabid, nasty fans, Hope the repercussions haven't affected you too much. This is a great forum so I'm sure you have everyone's support - there are some super-clever sleuths on here 🔍

@lozenger, that's for that, always nice to see you 🤗
Likewise @265 - the thread has grown so much & so many great posters now it's hard to keep up :)

• Heart
Hi Jed, I somehow missed the whole episode but sounds awful - they have some rabid, nasty fans, Hope the repercussions haven't affected you too much. This is a great forum so I'm sure you have everyone's support - there are some super-clever sleuths on here 🔍

Likewise @265 - the thread has grown so much & so many great posters now it's hard to keep up :)
Thank you so much! Jed xxx

• Heart
It will be interesting to see how Katie reacts to princess in a few years time. It’s fairly obvious Princess is gorgeous already and she will only get more attractive.
Somehow I don’t think Cole and Katie will last and so the inevitable will happen and pricey will go after another man- but she always chooses younger men and men who are just into looks. Some seem attracted to her ‘celebrity’ but I reckon soon it will be princess with the fame and looks- and so what happens when princess is around a new man? I bet there will be some flirting etc. I mean you read about men going off with their partners daughters don’t you? Katie hates competition and is used to attention being on her, so I’m interested in how the future will play out when princess gets older and garners more attention with men.

Reactions: 20
May I suggest the American Psycho method for clearing rat infestations? Just spread eagle Katie on the floor and nail down then stuff cheese up her chuff - a good stilton should do the business =]
Evening all X just catching up. The state that chuff must be in, I don't think you would need to shove anything up it to attract the rats.

@harry smith. Hope you're ok today ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is the rat mansion the same mansion as the mucky mansion? How many houses has she had? Everytime there's a breakup there's a new hairstyle, a new home, a new bloke, a new dog and a new kid. She's so unstable in every area of her life. Even her career was page three, glamour, books, perfume, kids books, horse riding, singing, TV. Then she wanted to be/trained in/said she was training in being a paramedic, a makeup artist, hair exte signs, I think aesthetics, model agent. And probably loads more I haven't thought of. Not one area of her life is 'sorted'. She needs professional help, not just therapy but agent, manager, career coach, nanny, cleaner etc who she hires for their talent not how much of a 'fan' they claim to be.
Seems like it is the one she recently left to move in with Cole

Reactions: 5
It will be interesting to see how Katie reacts to princess in a few years time. It’s fairly obvious Princess is gorgeous already and she will only get more attractive.
Somehow I don’t think Cole and Katie will last and so the inevitable will happen and pricey will go after another man- but she always chooses younger men and men who are just into looks. Some seem attracted to her ‘celebrity’ but I reckon soon it will be princess with the fame and looks- and so what happens when princess is around a new man? I bet there will be some flirting etc. I mean you read about men going off with their partners daughters don’t you? Katie hates competition and is used to attention being on her, so I’m interested in how the future will play out when princess gets older and garners more attention with men.
She's already chastised her a few times for doing the intros. Princess is also getting to the age now where she's starting to question Katie and make her feel inferior.

She has a flirtatious banter with Carl at the moment that's within the realms of normal, however, if she was any older I reckon she'd start to wonder if Carl was attracted to her.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I got one reply from my message.

if you don't like it here, go away and no need to comment . Thank you. It's a nice picture , Harvey is a grand lad and everyone knows how deeply Katie loves him.

So predictable.

This was posted 2 hours ago..

View attachment 334299
Katie loves snow. Don't we know it🙄

I've always found it uncomfortable to view footage of Alex, Kieran, Kris and now Carl attempting to befriend Harvey. But to keep him in his comfort zone amongst this chaos, (and to continue to use him as another promotional tool) I guess she's intentionally stunted his growth.

One of the worst comments she made, which really stuck with me, was when she spoke about hiring a prostitute for him when he reached 18. Now contrast that with how she has caused him to regress into such an innocent and childlike state. And why would an advocate for anti-bullying towards people with disabilities, say something so distasteful on live TV?
That disgusted me. It's blatant publicity for her but seriously humiliation for A child!!! Furthermore no need to sexualise a child.
I think I remember coleen Nolan saying a similar comment about a Hooker for her son. I think he was like maybe 15???
Her thoughts should be private concerning her young son and sex it's disgraceful these attempts at publicity to humiliate a child to get it!!! It's narcissistic of them!!

She has the natural long blond hair Katie goes for and she is a pretty thing and a fun personality..
Anyone else love Princesses blatant lack of tack as she tells her mum Exactly what she thinks...
And Katie's face looks instantly pissed.
Nope she can't ignore the facts😂😂😂

I'm a fan of Princess. She is entertaining. But I do think they exploit the kids a bit much
Like they are in most of the show and they are all kids still. Do they have a choice?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Back at Carl’s, Harvey left out again 🤔

Snuggle bunnies is off on one again:
Me and all my friends are sick and tired of the way The Jed Reilly gang or should I say Don Corleoni and her ruthless enforcers Woo Woo and Walker who bully fans of beautiful Katie on comments like the mafia. Aided by PoopyBrainZero LOL LOL Get away with such cruelty.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
If Princess surpasses her IG follower count i don't think she'd be very happy...
But we would be very happy.

Story is bollocks, she's using someone's PET RAT.

How stupid does she think we are?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Just an observation and it’s a really sad one....Harvey has digressed massively in the last few years. His speech has deteriorated, he is clearly just now trying to self sooth though rocking etc because he is not being given the attention and attachment that he needs. Really quite disturbing and tragic, deserves so much better
Exactly. Thank you, I can't stress enough how that household is affecting him negatively.
He barely speaks in her vids other than to parrot "Harvey loves mummy" or "Mummy loves Harvey". He just doesn't interact because nobody expects him to. They hand him his ipad and talk over and around him and give him no entry into conversation. No one in that household gives him one to one attention. They either act like he's not there or swarm around him like mad bumble bees all buzzing and shouting and working him into a frenzy over duck all. On a vid of when he was in hospital a few months ago Bunny was wittering on at him as he sat up in bed, as little kids do, talking nonsense bless her, but Harvey just calmly said "Ok that's enough now bunny" because he'd literally had enough, so he said so. No temper, no nastiness, no getting himself worked up. But he was so calm about it I was shocked and amazed at him putting that intelligent sentence together. He can do it, he has the capability to express himself but nobody around him wants to nurture it. They prefer keeping him as some sort of cute pet to do tricks on video.
Clearly in his hospital stay the staff were actually speaking to him like he was a human and he got the chance to string sentences together without cuntface screaming in his ear "HARVEY TELL THE DOCTOR YES/NO" or "TELL THE NURSE HOW MUCH HARVEY LOVES MUMMY".

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.