Katie Price #109 Skanky spewing yet more bile, there had never been anyone so vicious and vile.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone drive to Sussex and shoot her with a bleeping tranquilizer. She is manky bleep

The amount of tit she spews is unreal. I don't believe 1 story of this. Obviously in a coke/ket paranoia state.

She’s just posted this…
As if her haggard old minge and coke ridden body would be able to carry a child.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
It’s Gak o’clock again I see 👀❄ Incoherent ramblings. Reckons it’s having babies with Jaws? I don’t bleeping think so you old trog! 5 you’ve failed already. If it does get pregnant hopefully Children’s Services will be on the ball and take the poor thing from it as soon as she shits it out; like they would any other junkie or child abusing piece of tit. She should be sterilised at this point.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Oh Katie, think of the life you could've had.
Instead of being a decent human being & mother, you've decided to be an evil, vile, abusive, lying, manipulative Bint.

Your older kids must be so embarrassed by your actions. You've opened them up to vile comments from their peers & others, not that you give a tit!
I'm sure Pete, Kieron, Alex & all the others regret the day they set eyes on you.

You are a tit stain on humanity, an embarrassment to your kids & the damage your vindictive actions are causing them now & in their future years.

If you reach old age, which I doubt you will, you'll be a lonely, hard faced old bleep.

I'm hoping you'll get yours & you duck Off into oblivion.
Nobody cares. You must see the hate you're creating in the media & on social media.

I hope you read here: So duck Off! You ugly, manly, man hating piece of tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
The question was Whatever Happened to Baby Jane........well here she is, older and even more ridiculous!
She seems not sober in this video, all of her words are blending together and her eyes look weird. Also, what is a questrian range??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does anyone honestly believe that she is off the coke. I don't anyway
Could be all kinds of stuff including abusing prescription drugs. I used to know someone when I was younger, she had a nasty experience when we were teens. In her 20s she had tranquilizers but used to save them up instead of taking them every day. Then she'd take a handful when going out and drinking, sent her a bit crazy! Someone else I know was quite ill, got better but still feigns 'relapses' to get morphine. I would guess someone like skanky abuses any drug she can take to feel 'different'. Some on here have said her scabby lips could be from a crack pipe.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Pricey got a five year injuction to keep away from or upset Michelle and her family....
Does that include Keiron
And Jett and Bunny
How much intimidation to a family does this cover ????
Good question. I hope the injunction didn't just cover Michelle but family members also. Please God, I hope it included close family then Skanky will go straight inside.

Reactions: 21
Crack pipes back out, comparing Pete to an alleged (ahem bollox) rapist.
Get her chaps
I'm not the biggest fan of PA, but I hope he's lawyering up and sues the ass off her for defamation

Those poor, poor children.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.