Katie Price #109 Skanky spewing yet more bile, there had never been anyone so vicious and vile.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh and if the police were aware of such allegations in 2016, how come he was considered a safe place to send the children when they were rescued from Trampy Towers and that thing and that he lives a contented family life with Michelle, her son and their baby along with his two??? It makes no sense but then thats probably because its all LIES from the poisonous gob of skanky :(

Furthermore when the allegations of rape were levelled at The Other Mr Price (her stepfather, the poor bastard) a few years ago, she was right up front screeching that the woman lied about it, that she had eagerly consented to sex with him and started issuing threats in her usual charming manner; Its a different matter now when she thinks she can persecute and gain mileage out of throwing such vile accusations about because she is a hate-fuelled old hag

Thats why they're staying away :alien:
Also, sure I read somewhere (on here?) that he is a handyman at the kids school and she is a teaching assistant. Neither would be able to work at school if they didn’t have a clean DBS check.

This allegation (which is hopefully untrue could ruin their careers and destroy them financially.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
If she thinks that this will get her custody of the kids back she is very much mistaken. Even if Kieron went to jail they have a stable home with Michelle, I very much doubt SS would take them away from that at a time they need stability. Plus having young ones around permanently would put a very big crimp in all her holidays etc wouldn't it? I don't see Cole wanting to play stepdad full time either.
I think she's had to accept she isn't going to get pregnant again so this is her way of trying to get the kids back. A stupid way, but that's her all over 😒😕😡

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Interesting that SFP has limited her IG comments, Kieran, Michelle and Cole haven't and KP is clearly deleting hers!

The majority that I've seen all seem to be suggesting it's revenge and KP is a vile contradictory old trout !!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I wish who ever keeps commenting about Tattle on Kieran’s posts would shut up. We don’t need to bring the KP crazies here to defend her. Or to give ms spiteful KP a reason to get us shut down. Please stop.

Reactions: 28
Well she'd know of course because she was groomed/raped when she was seven years old or some old crap like that :(
Well her original version of story in her first book is the perv licked her, and others, face in some bushes . To the new version is she was raped , just her alone in bush with him. If you're gonna lie , remember the story

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Pricey got a five year injuction to keep away from or upset Michelle and her family....
Does that include Keiron
And Jett and Bunny
How much intimidation to a family does this cover ????

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I remember this case and rumours that it was a soap star. The name being bandied about at the time was an actress who wasn't quite in a soap, but a tv drama that has since then been axed, a part of the body is in the name. I haven't heard anything about that celeb in a few years now, whoever it is I just hope that the kids are safe from harm and happy
Katie Price is glad she stuck by Kieran Hayler
Katie Price is glad she decided to stay with Kieran Hayler, despite the fact he cheated on her with two of her best friends.
SHARE SHARE TWEET PIN
22 September 2016

Katie Price says the "best thing" she's ever done is stay with Kieran Hayler.
I agree she must be on something stronger. I mean, she must have sniffed industrial sized amounts of coke in her time. I've often wondered why her nose hasn't gone the same way Danielle Westbooks did. Perhaps that's why.
I don't know if it's true, but I'm sure I read somewhere it can be ingested by rubbing it in your gums?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
My sons used to smoke dope (showing my age) when they were teenagers. I hated the smell and if I found some in their bedrooms I used to throw it away. Thankfully they grew out of that. I know nothing about cocaine etc. After seeing a few programmes about drugs I worry for kids nowadays. Don't give a tit about KP tho. Carry on love, you are on the slippery slope now!

Reactions: 20
I wish who ever keeps commenting about Tattle on Kieran’s posts would shut up. We don’t need to bring the KP crazies here to defend her. Or to give ms spiteful KP a reason to get us shut down. Please stop.
Don’t fret, we’ll eat them for breakfast!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My sons used to smoke dope (showing my age) when they were teenagers. I hated the smell and if I found some in their bedrooms I used to throw it away. Thankfully they grew out of that. I know nothing about cocaine etc. After seeing a few programmes about drugs I worry for kids nowadays. Don't give a tit about KP tho. Carry on love, you are on the slippery slope now!
Drugs just seem normal these days. I've got enough on with a glass of wine 🍷 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Wow, I’ve never read any of her books, but chapter 3 first love, aged 15, with a older guy named Jeff.
Was driving aged 16 without a licence even back then😡
Honestly , you need read her books in order , all in charity shops, then remember each story and each version of the story as the books progress. It's hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 26
A lot of people are saying that he would have been arrested immediately if the police thought there was any truth to it. This isn’t always the case. I know of a case much more serious than this and the person wasn’t arrested but was just asked to attend a police station for questioning. The investigation will be underway and the police will be collecting statements, evidence etc, if Kieran doesn’t attend the police station he will be arrested and taken in for questioning at some point. If the police think they have enough evidence after speaking to him they will arrest him there and then and then bail or remand etc.

If this is true, I hope the victim has good support in place because reading how thousands of people don’t believe it will destroy her and could make her withdraw any statement or scare her into not going ahead with it. The worst part after an attack is the absolute fear no one will believe you.
And this is precisely why KP should not have said a word about it, even if she had given a statement about KH she should have left it alone until the victim was ready to make it known - even if the victim was never ready for it to become public.

Reactions: 25
Well her original version of story in her first book is the perv licked her, and others, face in some bushes . To the new version is she was raped , just her alone in bush with him. If you're gonna lie , remember the story
That would never be dramatic enough, so over the years the story has changed, just like the current accusation that keeps changing all the time. Super Kate to the rescue!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.