Katie Price #109 Skanky spewing yet more bile, there had never been anyone so vicious and vile.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wooohoooo, am loving the vibe on here tonight beautiful people. Was getting ready for 10pm tonight for another explosion but looking at Carl's angry replies on his IG, tit truly will hit the fan tonight. I can feel it in my bones. Can anybody confirm that is Skanky's open fireplace or is he somewhere else on his own....? Feel a different vibe from him. Maybe the tit on the fan is aimed at her. He is very aggressive tonight. Very angry. Big slip up tonight though Mr Woods. Alcohol, Drugs, Social Media, Anger, Frustration and soul-destroying abuse from total strangers, DO NOT MIX WELL. I am sensing something huge tonight/weekend. It won't be pretty!
I’m certain it’s her fireplace! So if they have split then wtf is he doing at MM

Reactions: 11
Apparently she's paid the court the 7,500. It was just on her stories on IG.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
The Scum makes me laugh "Katie Price and Carl Woods were known as one of the most loved up couples in Showbiz ,
By WHO ??? and Showbiz ??? F**k my old boots , never go out or on holiday unless that fella from Backgrid is available '
you never look at the pair of them and think aaah thats lovely , do remind me of one couple though , Alex and Dan in Fatal Attraction
Not good looking enough 😜

Reactions: 11
Don't, I'm self isolating, would love a glass of white but don't have any. I live round the corner from Cole, wonder if Skankie would nip to the shop for me as part of her community service?! 🤣🤣
You can but ask. It would be neighbourly. Finished isolation last Friday. Tonight my first proper tipple and I can’t wait.

Reactions: 14

PRICE, Katie
2100176383Courtroom 0214:00

Oh yeah? So how come Crawley Magistrates Court don't know about it then?
Maybe that's not her only unpaid debt - and looking at the date on her post, she's only just paid it a couple of weeks ago, surely it's been overdue for waaaayyy longer than that if it was due to go to court for?

EDIT: ooh I'm well known now, apparently!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.