Katie Price #109 Skanky spewing yet more bile, there had never been anyone so vicious and vile.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking forward to an 'off her face' rant from Skanky later this evening. It's Friday night so she may have 2 days off community service.. in which case she might decide to go out for a drive to get "supplies" or have a punch up with Carwash. Based on her behaviour over the last few days I just get the feeling that something's going to happen soon.

Reactions: 23
I havent believed they are together for a few days. I feel like she is begging for his attention and he is off now.
Thr comments seem like attnetion seeking. Baby scan and the recent message.

I can see CW accepting an offer from celebrity Big Brother 🤑 and building upon a seperate career.

I think he may even move to Vegas as he seems to want to and lets face it she can hardly uproot with 5 young kids. Unless they came.

Reactions: 22
Is it just me or has Tattle completely took over? Even moreso since the "Woe is me" bleep started throwing accusations about whens she's off her nut? Like I sit down of an evening and totally bypass the soaps/Netflix and jump straight on here and speed read the missed posts. Next thing 3 hours have passed and I've got duck all watched, I'm just switching between tattle and insta to see if she's posted another coked up/pissed up accusation. Tell me it's not just me 🤔🤣
I feel your pain!!! Same here 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
My missus is sat watching the soaps and I’m like, this is the best soap ever, it’s real. This is better than Dallas ever was!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t know why but I’m thinking he’s maybe not been happy with the tit she posted on Instagram and maybe the tit hitting the fan post was aimed at her !!! Something big is maybe going to come out about her and that’s why he looks like he’s distancing
He looks quite cosy sat there with his ickle candle. His feet are firmly under KP’s table, he ain’t going anywhere

Reactions: 19
B
That's exactly what I'd have done if I'd have had Katies wealth and opportunities...I always wondered why she didn't retire to a lively house with stables and do livery or something
Earlier in her career she had a much better house than the Mucky Mansion. No pool alas but lots more land and a lot of stables and a manege. It was a documentary and the guy asked her how she would keep it all up if her fame waned. She answered sharp as a tack,"I'll never lose this house because if push came to shove I'd just run it as a livery yard. She was really clued up. What on earth happened to bring her down to this level of pond life vileness?

Reactions: 25
You lot are on fire tonight waiting for the next epi.
To certain interested parties change your settings to privacy so no one can see what threads you are watching.
Thanks for the heads up on that one - didn’t know that! Settings changed!

Reactions: 12
Regardless of what he does in the future he will only ever be remembered as KPs' ex! Plus I guess he will be spending quite a while getting some tattoos altered.
Like jade goody's cling on ex Jack whatever he was called

Reactions: 8
Is it just me or has Tattle completely took over? Even moreso since the "Woe is me" bleep started throwing accusations about whens she's off her nut? Like I sit down of an evening and totally bypass the soaps/Netflix and jump straight on here and speed read the missed posts. Next thing 3 hours have passed and I've got duck all watched, I'm just switching between tattle and insta to see if she's posted another coked up/pissed up accusation. Tell me it's not just me 🤔🤣
It’s not just you 😳 ha ha.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.