Katie Price #109 Skanky spewing yet more bile, there had never been anyone so vicious and vile.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#Cole is getting aggy , coz his nose is in the baggy , let’s hope he don’t slap slaggy otherwise he’ll be on taggy .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Can we make a pact that we all go to bed at the same time tonight? I don't want to wake up tomorrow morning hanging like a dogs bollocks after drinking gin with 300 comments to catch up on 🥴
to be honest if I keep drinking like this I’ll be gone come 9

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Aww.. he’s got his feet up at the old muckster enjoying his new candles 🕯, no doubt looking out the window at all his ‘executive’ moaters, whilst getting trollied on Corona and losing the plot, you can tell when the new PR agency take the weekend off, defo change in responses reverting straight back to type 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wooohoooo, am loving the vibe on here tonight beautiful people. Was getting ready for 10pm tonight for another explosion but looking at Carl's angry replies on his IG, tit truly will hit the fan tonight. I can feel it in my bones. Can anybody confirm that is Skanky's open fireplace or is he somewhere else on his own....? Feel a different vibe from him. Maybe the tit on the fan is aimed at her. He is very aggressive tonight. Very angry. Big slip up tonight though Mr Woods. Alcohol, Drugs, Social Media, Anger, Frustration and soul-destroying abuse from total strangers, DO NOT MIX WELL. I am sensing something huge tonight/weekend. It won't be pretty!
I have a theory, could baby Cole be jealous because Dolly bird has been obsessed with Kieran the last few days...or even weeks? Even though it's
very negative attention she has put on him, maybe he is butt hurt !

• Heart
Wooohoooo, am loving the vibe on here tonight beautiful people. Was getting ready for 10pm tonight for another explosion but looking at Carl's angry replies on his IG, tit truly will hit the fan tonight. I can feel it in my bones. Can anybody confirm that is Skanky's open fireplace or is he somewhere else on his own....? Feel a different vibe from him. Maybe the tit on the fan is aimed at her. He is very aggressive tonight. Very angry. Big slip up tonight though Mr Woods. Alcohol, Drugs, Social Media, Anger, Frustration and soul-destroying abuse from total strangers, DO NOT MIX WELL. I am sensing something huge tonight/weekend. It won't be pretty!
Definitely her fireplace!

Reactions: 14
Can we make a pact that we all go to bed at the same time tonight? I don't want to wake up tomorrow morning hanging like a dogs bollocks after drinking gin with 300 comments to catch up on 🥴
That sound like an excellent idea. My husband is wondering why I’m woo hooing! Told them I’m having a girls night in with my Krusties. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
You lot are on fire tonight waiting for the next epi.
To certain interested parties change your settings to privacy so no one can see what threads you are watching.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't drink so it's Friday night, I'm sitting in bed with a cuppa just patiently waiting till 10/11pm for Skanky to get shovelling some of Columbia's best snow up her nose and start the next rant, chat later hunnies :coffee: ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh deary me ... mr cuthalfpwiccceeee ... is sounding a tad defensive, and dare I say .... BUTTHURT!!! ..... do I smell ` slapgate 2 ` on the horizon👀👀👀👀 .... me finks someone is throwing his toys out the pram 😤😤😤😭😭😭
KP and Cole on the rocks...
Strike me pink, Lawkamussey!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I agree with him there on the last bit for once, 'Katie has her own mind and does what she wants'.
As for drama, what does he think effin and jeffin (my mum used to say that :D) all over Instagram is? You could just ignore it Crawl!
I don’t know why but I’m thinking he’s maybe not been happy with the tit she posted on Instagram and maybe the tit hitting the fan post was aimed at her !!! Something big is maybe going to come out about her and that’s why he looks like he’s distancing

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.