Katie Price #108 Dog in your coat you suffer from bloat you smell like a goat & you live like a scrote.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could just be the way the Mirror have worded it, Maybe they need to be a bit more careful!

Screen Shot 2022-01-19 at 21.21.10.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-19 at 21.22.27.png

So KP didn't know he was a kiddy fiddler when they were married but now she has somehow found out he is :rolleyes:
Sounds just like what she did to Alex, trying to make out he was a sexual deviant to make people shun him.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Is it just me or does 'sexual assault of a minor' not sound correct for UK law? A minor is someone under 18 but there is no specific offence
for that.

So the minor ( if true) would be one of the kids :confused::oops::oops: If this is a false accusation, she HAS to be done for it :mad:

Edit - now I see it is someone else, still smacks other her coaching someone into saying it!
She just can't see anyone happy. Why now if it's historic allegations she's making? I guess until we know the full story we can't really speculate, (maybe be true, may not be) but yeah, she will loving every second of this!

Reactions: 26
Is it just me or does 'sexual assault of a minor' not sound correct for UK law? A minor is someone under 18 but there is no specific offence
for that.

So the minor ( if true) would be one of the kids :confused::oops::oops: If this is a false accusation, she HAS to be done for it :mad:
So 'it' thinks 'it' can get her kids back by damming the fathers with false accusations in the press?
Because, of course, when you suspect a crime has taken place, you run to the media.
Time this bleeping lazy slag had a fall, and a big one and not feet (trotters) first either.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Surely if this is her trying to get at Kieran she would need to be really sure the woman would stand up to all the questions she would have to answer from police about this! Cannot see this as being true surely ! The ?what Freda says!

Reactions: 20
Don't know how to do links on here but there's a new story on the Mirror about Kieran Hayler being questioned by the police in relation to sexually abusing a minor. It states in the story that he believes a third party has set him up. If there turned out to be anything in it I would have thought he would lose custody of his kids.
That's got Katie Price written all over it!! 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Surely if this is her trying to get at Kieran she would need to be really sure the woman would stand up to all the questions she would have to answer from police about this! Cannot see this as being true surely ! The ?what Freda says!
She doesnt need it to go that far to ruin his life. Just having it reported in the press is enough

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Wasnt there a story about Keiran and a girl who worked in the local shop, and / or a former nanny?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
She is pure bleeping trash. She'll have forced some poor baby sitter to go along with this utter bollocks.
Yet it's perfectly acceptable for her filthy bleeping step dad to rape a woman. And it's acceptable for her, heavily bleeping pregnant to basically rape 16 year old Gareth Gates 😡😡
She is beyond sick in her head. There really are no words for what a disgusting piece of tit she really is.
And she's too bleeping stupid to see that she's still finished. She's still a washed up old woman. She's still a failure. She's lost everything which is why she's lashing out at the exes.
And I still don't get why Kieran is being named & slapgate is all hush hush 🤷 Can anyone please explain that to me?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 69
Ok what the duck. This screams of KP smear. He hasn't been arrested, bleeping rape!!!
Nah!!!
She'd have sold her left flap already to set him up!!!
Don't buy it!!
This is the trauma tit she's veering too isn't it. Is she going to say Michelle lamped her.
duck me bed time. My mind racing.
It's all so extreme but plausible in that toxic piece of shits life.
I'm so confused!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 41
I don't want to guess at who might be a potential rape victim and put names out there ....but KP did accuse one nanny of sleeping
with Kieran and 'sauces' said it was KP's 'paranoid nature'. This is from stories in 2019.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.