Katie Price #108 Dog in your coat you suffer from bloat you smell like a goat & you live like a scrote.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really can’t let go, not satisfied until she’s ruined her exes lives, bitter twisted psychotic witch. I really feel for all her ex husbands and fiancés they’ll never get rid of her. Must be so stressful to be tarred by pricey. There was an Instagram reply yesterday from a self proclaimed psychic. She said karma will catch up big time at the end of March. One downfall that she won’t come back from. Prob a load of bullshit but it did give me a cosy feeling 😂🙏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Just back to the Mayfair outing.... I don't reckon that was tonight... He's wearing the same jumper in that as he is in the Posey car photo.

Reactions: 14
He will be tarnished by this forever if he is innocent.
If he is innocent then I hope this prompts him to do a tell all interview and leaves Katie with nowhere to hide.
Tell the press everything, every little thing, the drugs, the lies, the animal abuse, the no contact with kids, all of it should come out.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Deflection is now Keiron.....lol... what a sad sad sack you are Pricey...
February court case . Tick Tock 🤣😇😅

Reactions: 22
Reads like multiple women have come forward? Either that or Katie cant count

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Here we go guys … it’s kicking off! She’s admitted social services are involved!
Will this get deleted in a couple of seconds?

She is declaring 'minors' were assaulted and it's so shocking but she never knew about any of it 🤷‍♀️ It's Alex Reid allover again.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
It's Michelle I feel most sorry for. With that as her step-children's "Mother", and having to deal with her constant nonsense. Now having to support her partner through these allegations that could lose them everything, and then put on a brave face for 4 kids, one of whom is a baby and needs constant attention. I'd have a breakdown if I was her.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
Will this get deleted in a couple of seconds?

She is declaring 'minors' were assaulted and it's so shocking but she never knew about any of it 🤷‍♀️ It's Alex Reid allover again.

Happy to use the Suns articles when they write about others. Always lies when they write about her though!

Reactions: 35
Here we go guys … it’s kicking off! She’s admitted social services are involved!
If social services are involved her admittance is against herself...
Keirons got primary care of the kids not her...
Oh no Pricey you've just admitted what everyone surmised....
You don't have care of these two children...
Oh actually.... no children are left in your care....
Whoops 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.