Katie Price #108 Dog in your coat you suffer from bloat you smell like a goat & you live like a scrote.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if this has been discussed. I’m behind. But OMFG.
i would not put it pass her to bring allegations agaisnt him to get at him if he as stopped her access to the kids she will be trying to say he is a unfit dad(after they have been in his full time care for the last 3 years)

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Don't know how to do links on here but there's a new story on the Mirror about Kieran Hayler being questioned by the police in relation to sexually abusing a minor. It states in the story that he believes a third party has set him up. If there turned out to be anything in it I would have thought he would lose custody of his kids.
Well we all know who that third party is....what a nasty witch if it is just a set up. 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 41
Apologies if this has been discussed. I’m behind. But OMFG.
So how come he's allowed to be named with absolutely no substance to the allegation so far? And yet Crawl the mystery attacker of the Skanky old slapper is not named? 🤔🤷 How the duck does this work??

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
I see Fashion and Haute Couture runs in the Price family then, lol. What a state!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

When this load of old crap started back in June it was very much Skanky & Crawl.
This article from August states filming started on 'their' new show. Again very much about Skanky & Crawl.
Stopped temporarily after slapgate. And stopped altogether after her little drive out.
If he is not in the program at all that pretty much proves it was him. And the program makers know it was him. They don't want to promote an abuser. But are happy to promote a lying, fake, convicted criminal, bankrupt, child exploiter, animal abuser, con artist, narcissistic old slut 🤷

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Don't know how to do links on here but there's a new story on the Mirror about Kieran Hayler being questioned by the police in relation to sexually abusing a minor. It states in the story that he believes a third party has set him up. If there turned out to be anything in it I would have thought he would lose custody of his kids.
They were seething about Kieran 'selling stories' after her crash. He only said what any normal person would say, her behaviour was disgusting and hurts their kids. Stinks of 'never underestimate the Pwicey'.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
I don't believe Kieran's guilty. This smacks of a smear, especially the timing, as KP's problems have ramped up. Hope he clears his name and that KP doesn't succeed in wrecking him and Michelle's relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Is it just me or does 'sexual assault of a minor' not sound correct for UK law? A minor is someone under 18 but there is no specific offence
for that.

Its all kickin off Krusties
So the minor ( if true) would be one of the kids :confused::oops::oops: If this is a false accusation, she HAS to be done for it :mad:

Edit - now I see it is someone else, still smacks other her coaching someone into saying it!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Strangely the Sun says its Rape and no mention of any Minors?
I bet Skanky and Wanky are chuckling and rubbing their hands.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.