Katie Price #108 Dog in your coat you suffer from bloat you smell like a goat & you live like a scrote.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi again my fellow Krusties 👋 I’ve been MIA recently, just busy with work and moving house etc. It’s taken me sooo long to catch up with threads - I can’t remember which thread it was on, but a new poster had made a few posts with the name similar to mine excluding the Lancashire bit - I just wanted to come on to say it’s in no way affiliated with me, if I remember rightly either their posts were supporting KP or had some strange thing around them so just wanted to clear that up. I see KP is still out spending money, whilst creditors have suffered and are still suffering thanks to her. We know you read here KP, you’re never off that phone.. pay your bleeping debts you scruffy witch 😡 any more tea @PTMe ? I love your ☕
Pay your bleeping debts you scruffy witch...hahaha... I love people who are straight to the point and no messing about... thank you for that....made me laugh... and I need a good one ....🤣 ...laugh that is 😇🤩🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Sorry if this has already been posted… View attachment 999258
She was literally selling the story to The Sun about “punch gate” within a couple of hours of it happening! She said she was punched and posed for those sad face pictures.

I’m so confused what the heck is going on.

All I know is they’re both as bad as each other.

They love the attention and will literally sell their souls for column inches.

They’re both lying twunts who need to get their stories straight.

Please please please can they be done for wasting police time etc 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She was literally selling the story to The Sun about “punch gate” within a couple of hours of it happening! She said she was punched and posed for those sad face pictures.

I’m so confused what the heck is going on.

All I know is they’re both as bad as each other.

They love the attention and will literally sell their souls for column inches.

They’re both lying twunts who need to get their stories straight.

Please please please can they be done for wasting police time etc 🙏
That is evidence of witness statements and intimidation... hes categorily related to and was present when this took place and he's discussing it on a public platform.... NOT ALLOWED...before a case comes to court !!!!
Can someone detail and deal with this please...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry if this has already been posted… View attachment 999258
Everyone please copy and paste this and send it to the relevant authorities... Carl Woods is giving detailed information on a case that hasn't even come to court...Hes also putting himself as a person who was there..therefore a witness or conspritor or a defendant.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Everyone please copy and paste this and send it to the relevant authorities... Carl Woods is giving detailed information on a case that hasn't even come to court...Hes also putting himself as a person who was there..therefore a witness or conspritor or a defendant.
He has got to be taking the piss to cause a reaction, she posed with a bruised face for the papers, I CANT with these 2 cunts :sleep: :sleep:

Reactions: 21
I am watching Kevin McLeod on More4 and each ad break they are pushing the MM tit show next week, No sign of Wanky just Skanky H and P. I wonder if the only way it can be shown is for Wanky to be edited out. The filming was pre slapgate and if Peter and Kieran only gave permission for the children to be shown if he is not. It’s the only thing that makes sense unless C4 think that there will be some news from the CPS about slapgate which might scupper it mid showing

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Don't know how to do links on here but there's a new story on the Mirror about Kieran Hayler being questioned by the police in relation to sexually abusing a minor. It states in the story that he believes a third party has set him up. If there turned out to be anything in it I would have thought he would lose custody of his kids.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.