Katie Price #108 Dog in your coat you suffer from bloat you smell like a goat & you live like a scrote.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go guys … it’s kicking off! She’s admitted social services are involved!
Yes. Those poor victims Katie.. them. Not you. What is equally as disgusting as assaulting another person, is someone profiting off the tragedy to their own advantage. Like what you’re doing here.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Here we go guys … it’s kicking off! She’s admitted social services are involved!
So ‘knowing’ all of this. KP didn’t tell PA to keep the kids away from Kieran etc she had Kieran into the house long after they were separated doing handiwork, and he even helped Kris fix some cabinets… KP expects us to believe she wouldn’t have DESTROYED him if there were victims that she knew about, whilst SS placed B and J with him…

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Will this get deleted in a couple of seconds?

She is declaring 'minors' were assaulted and it's so shocking but she never knew about any of it 🤷‍♀️ It's Alex Reid allover again.
Bloody hell, she actually says "underage victims"
This is a serious crime, if true

• Wow
Reactions: 19
This is so confusing. KH has been an abuser for years but she was cooperating on parenting in 2019 and had no idea?? So she has reported
him to police on revelations she has just found out in the last 2 years......smells crappy!

Screen Shot 2022-01-19 at 21.48.02.png

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Bit rich Skanky sharing these allegations about Kieran when her Father Paul did the same thing.... 🐸☕

Bloody hell, she actually says "underage victims"
This is a serious crime, if true

It’s also serious crime if she’s made allegations and started a smear campaign against him if not true. She should be keeping quiet 1) for the sake of her children and 2) so that IF it is true the victims get a fair trial.

She’s quick to post sun articles when they are written about one of her enemies. Anything bad written about her is a apparently a lie though 🧐

• Angry
I genuinely can't believe she's shared that. Least she's finally admitted social services have took her kids from her..maybe if she dropped the guy who hit her she would have her kids. But ita clear she's chose him.... I've been in that position before and I chose my son. Wonder if it gets deleted.... omggggg

Reactions: 37
Just got to hope this is all made up and there are no victims. In which case Krusty needs to have the book thrown at her, big time.
But if there is truth in it then Kieran Hayler needs to be banged up for a long time. But if that were the case then Price is still guilty for not coming forward with the information much earlier. Whichever way this goes Skanky isn't going to come out of this well. She seems to be behaving like a cornered wild animal just lashing out irrationally with a series of rants and accusations of late.

Reactions: 32
I know aging is a simple part of life but by God she looked good many years ago.
OIP.jpeg

Honestly there should be a mandatory mental evaluation every time this gobshite wants a surgical procedure.

17420576-7369441-image-a-44_1566154944356.jpg
OIP (1).jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I know these people are strangers to me but I am genuinely shocked by this dark turn of events.
This thread has generally been entertaining and a bit silly, dogs with huge grins etc. But this is awful.

I do tend to believe victims when they come forward, but this doesnt feel right, Katie has used rape allegations for attention before, event claiming Pete You bleep knew about it, which he denied.
She changed her child abuse story more often than she changes her knickers so knows what the truth is, she has lied so much that she probably doesnt even know.

I hope the truth comes out and Keiran is either cleared or faces the consequences if he is guilty. Either way, its a stain that will never come out.

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.