Katie Price #108 Dog in your coat you suffer from bloat you smell like a goat & you live like a scrote.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they went to Sexy Fish in Mayfair, that seems to be the in place with her ‘mates’ at the moment, oh and I think KB likes it there too 😏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
So glad the bankrupt can afford to eat in Mayfair…. 😡
Pity the other diners having to listen to her shouting, attention seeking, showing off, eating with her hands and talking with her mouth full. She's so low it's beyond belief.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Pity the other diners having to listen to her shouting, attention seeking, showing off, eating with her hands and talking with her mouth full. She's so low it's beyond belief.
I'm sitting here laughing to myself, imaging her trying to pronounce some of the dishes she was ordering. haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She is an absolutely bloody disgrace! No shame, I really cant believe it. I would be mortified owing poor creditors money and worse people knowing I owe money.
Let’s just hope the judge at the bankruptcy hearing goes hard on her as she deserves everything that’s coming to her

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The restaurant may have been in Mayfair but it can't be a very high class place if they let people in dressed like that. He's wearing a hoodie, jeans and trainers.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Maybe Coal’s saying ‘that was more bullshit’ as in KP was lying? He doesn’t actually say it was media bullshit…

I mean she literally told the sun she was punched didn’t she?
Well Carol ... If KP didn't get punched in the face then SHE is the one who lied & went to the tabloids ... If it wasn't you that punched her then who was it? If no one did then I would be very worried if I were you because even her Celeb mates think it was you ... They literally said as much to the press at the time ...

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Yeah, it's time for her fans to renew their DENSA memberships.
Most of them must be chavs with Kids in care /no access to them / under Social Services who take no responsibility & blame everyone else for their mistakes, they probably wear tracksuits all day and spend their fake PIP claim on nails, lip fillers & hair extensions & call every fella they get with 'da one' till he bops them one and leaves ... Hang on ... That's actually sounding like KP ....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I know i'll be secretly twitching to watch the MM revamp but don't wanna give ch4 the ratings. Is it better to watch it an hour later on catchup TV or a few days later??
Unless you are part of the collective whose viewings are monitored it doesn't make a difference, at least with regards to TV. You can watch it on tele and not affect her numbers.

Reactions: 12
"Please note our dress code is smart-casual.
Sportwear, beachwear, shorts and caps are not permitted."

Wonder what happened to the wig when she had to take her cap off.
If she wasn't a "celeb", they would have been turned away. She just does what she likes, doesn't she? Someone needs to tell that witch "NO!"

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I’d like to know what companies would like their products promoted during the ad breaks. Probably the kiss of death for most businesses. I suppose they could show ads for insurance in case you get run over or worse funeral ads in case you don’t survive being hit by drunk, druggies.
She has the same fan base now as the Jeremy Kyle show frankly

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Was reading some of the comments made on this post yesterday and nearly wetting myself with laughter! Some braindead twit, drooling out of the corner of its mouth, compared this utter ego-infested shitshow to Marilyn Monroe!!! Jesus indeed wept! 😭 I was absolutely scathing with rage! The beautiful legend MM, of whom I have adored since childhood. 😍 Most of the comments have been seriously deleted now. Cue the "baby" necklace strategically sticking out of its piss-stained, crumpled chavsuit. Just duck off Skanky, with your cryptic cuntiness, and duck off some more, taking that gormless blaggard with you! 🤡🤡
I watched my first Marilyn film aged 10 and was immediately entranced. 46 years later I still think she was the most beautiful creature ever to walk this earth. She will go on eternally. I could go on Mastermind with her as my subject. Who else after her death, 60 years ago this year, is still instantly recognisable by the majority of young people. Even when I worked in pre school some small children could name her. I was totally gobsmacked.♥

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.