Katie Price #108 Dog in your coat you suffer from bloat you smell like a goat & you live like a scrote.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So did her kids witness that?
We don't think so. J and P were with them and a friend of P's was also on holiday with them. The person giving the tea did not mention the children witnessing it.

This makes more sense or other wise she would have (rightly!) sued the park surely!! What a liar.
Exactly, she changed the story as soon as people started mentioning it and the papers published it. It then became a jump over the wall and she mentioned herself that she had been drinking.

Reactions: 16
These thread titles are on fire 😂

Carw sounds like a teenager trying to be edgy. ‘She wasn’t PUNCHED in the face, I elbowed her innit. Massive difference ner ner’ like when domestic abusers say they don’t lay a finger on women, technically. Just kick tit out of them 🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I,d like to see the ratings for that

probably beaten by everything else that night so Channel 4 must be asking why the hell did we invest in her
I know i'll be secretly twitching to watch the MM revamp but don't wanna give ch4 the ratings. Is it better to watch it an hour later on catchup TV or a few days later??

Reactions: 14
I know i'll be secretly twitching to watch the MM revamp but don't wanna give ch4 the ratings. Is it better to watch it an hour later on catchup TV or a few days later??
Maybe we should all wait a week or so. They'll have done the ratings then. Personally I'll be busy watching paint dry 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Why does Sophie bleeping Price always look like she is wearing a tent!!! I’m sure she could find something more flattering in Skankys wardrobe lmfao 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Chav baseball cap on to hold her wig in place. 😂
They’ve also put her face through “FaceApp” on these pap pics now. As annoying as it is she’s got The Mucky Mansion show, it will be quite hilarious, as we are going to see that face in full HD, without her App filters. Her fans are in for a shock at what she really looks like methinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So glad the bankrupt can afford to eat in Mayfair…. 😡
She is an absolutely bloody disgrace! No shame, I really cant believe it. I would be mortified owing poor creditors money and worse people knowing I owe money.

Reactions: 26
Been a while since she wheeled her out. Sympathy vote time!
I suppose there is a major risk that Kp will forget her mother as she spends so much time on holiday so a room to remember Amy bleeping Price by is obviously necessary.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.