Katie Price #108 Dog in your coat you suffer from bloat you smell like a goat & you live like a scrote.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If memory serves me right ... didnt one of the ` tea ` servers, say ..... he had her on the floor and ` stamped on her cheek `.... so ` the dickless wonder ... billy no bollocks ... woman hating scumbag ` is correct, he didnt hit her, just stood on her face, while she lay on the floor🤔 ... you honestly couldnt make up this bleeping BS if you tried ... these two thick cretins, give ` chavs ` a bad name 🤷‍♀️ :rolleyes::rolleyes:
He also was the cause of her jumping from the Balcony on that holiday where she jumped over the 12 foot drop

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Channel 4 should still not be showing these shows, once the drink drive crash happened. They should have be pulled. She’s not even completed her sentence yet and they are promoting her on tv, it looks like channel 4 are saying it’s ok to commit criminal offences, and still not be blacklisted. What sort of impression does that give. I thought channel 4 had higher standards, obviously not.
Credit where credit's due to the BBC- they pulled production of Harvey and it part 2 when it drug/drunk/drove and crashed it's car.

Reactions: 40
If memory serves me right ... didnt one of the ` tea ` servers, say ..... he had her on the floor and ` stamped on her cheek `.... so ` the dickless wonder ... billy no bollocks ... woman hating scumbag ` is correct, he didnt hit her, just stood on her face, while she lay on the floor🤔 ... you honestly couldnt make up this bleeping BS if you tried ... these two thick cretins, give ` chavs ` a bad name 🤷‍♀️ :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Reminds me of a friend who was a newly qualified lawyer who worked as a duty solicitor defending people arrested on Friday and Saturday night. One client who was accused of assault stood up in front of the judge and court and pleaded not guilty. He stood there with a straight face and told the judge that he didn't hit the victim .... apparently the victim had just "fallen on his fist" multiple times .......

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Thought Harvey had trashed the house when he was “home” at Christmas and she was “exhausted “ from looking after him. Can,t lie straight in bed.
She previously said when Harvey trashes the place it means he's comfortable and feels safe enough to do it, like he did his room at college! What does she expect from this recent revelation? Sympathy? Why mention it again if it's part of his behaviour? Next she'll tell us he eats and washes each day. If it's his 'routine' it's a non-story. If it's a fib, remember it's already out there.

Reactions: 29
If that story is true, it STILL means that KP lied about being punched in the face.
So when they say "dont believe what you read", I think they mean "don't believe what we say"

I thought that happened at a park or something?
Apparently the tea we were told that they had a massive argument and that she jumped over a balcony (think 1st floor) in order to get away from him. She then put the story out that it happened in Land of Legends, which was obviously rubbish as then she was supposed to have jumped over a small wall and did not realise that it had a 12 foot drop the other side going into a car park. My money is on her trying to get away from him

• Wow
Reactions: 40
That surgeon must have done a better job than we thought if her face didn't fall off when he had his designer trainer placed on it.

She previously said when Harvey trashes the place it means he's comfortable and feels safe enough to do it, like he did his room at college! What does she expect from this recent revelation? Sympathy? Why mention it again if it's part of his behaviour? Next she'll tell us he eats and washes each day. If it's his 'routine' it's a non-story. If it's a fib, remember it's already out there.
Domcat - she has already shared the thrilling insight that Harvey does actually have a "favourite exfoliating sponge" - from her own luscious range naturally. Jeez the lad can't even have a wash in peace without her mithering him to use her crap so she can use the photos to flog some more garbage to the DENSA membership

• Haha
She did; She made a "full and frank statement" to The Sun that there she was watching Love Island on telly surrounded by empty voddy bottles and coke wraps when
"................... loike I wuz atakd fer now weasun an' ran to 'Arv's ahse on me injurrd feyt an' stuff................................"

So the Sun invented all this did they? Yeah righty-ho skanky & wanky, of course they did :unsure: They'll have all the text and notes taken during this full and frank statement won't they??

They've got a real bargain for their 50k haven't they? hahaha
Serves them bloody right. I just hope they are bombarded with complaints. I'm filing a complaint. My red fez is literally spinning around with rage!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I thought that happened at a park or something?
If that "accident" had happened at the theme park you can bet yer boots skanky would have sued the arse off them - but as it is, NUFFINK!! Another blatant LIE then :)

It might also explain why wanky suddenly became the most attentive, caring Mr Wonderful in the universe, theres him carrying the thing around like a sack-of spuds to hospital appointments etc probably panic stricken in case it opened its trap to screech "It woz 'im wot dunnit!!"

As soon as he grows a spine and leaves der fing thats the First Thing that will come out

"E beyt mey yup! Yeah it woz im wot dunnit an' awl I woz dooin woz wotchin Luv Irelind on der telly an 'e atakked me fer no reasin an stole me free milyun pahnd ring orf me effin' finga!!!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
She did; She made a "full and frank statement" to The Sun that there she was watching Love Island on telly surrounded by empty voddy bottles and coke wraps when
"................... loike I wuz atakd fer now weasun an' ran to 'Arv's ahse on me injurrd feyt an' stuff................................"

So the Sun invented all this did they? Yeah righty-ho skanky & wanky, of course they did :unsure: They'll have all the text and notes taken during this full and frank statement won't they??

They've got a real bargain for their 50k haven't they? hahaha
I,d like to see the ratings for that

probably beaten by everything else that night so Channel 4 must be asking why the hell did we invest in her

Reactions: 17
I,d like to see the ratings for that

probably beaten by everything else that night so Channel 4 must be asking why the hell did we invest in her
If they televised the International Paint Drying contest it would gain more viewers than skanky's BS. yawn.............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......................

On the other hand if they retitled this shitshow as "Spot the Lies" it would break all records on viewing figures

• Haha
  • Heart
If that story is true, it STILL means that KP lied about being punched in the face.
So when they say "dont believe what you read", I think they mean "don't believe what we say"
I never believed Carwash punched her in the face. He's a strong muscly bloke and if he'd punched her in the face while she was sat watching TV I think she'd have had a lot worse injuries than the slight bruise we saw. Clearly there was an altercation between them but my opinion is that Krusty exaggerated it. I also think the reason she was taken to hospital was more likely because she was hysterical and for mental health reasons than because of any physical injury (although if there's any kind of head injury or potential head injury involved they do tend to err on the side of caution).

Reactions: 31
He's evolving alright. Into more of a damn clown! He's really overdoing all this "deep thinking". Shut up Sir James William Bottomtooth!!! 🤣🤣
He’s proud of the person he’s becoming.
His mindset has changed
His priorities have changed
His taste has changed
His tolerance has changed
He’s evolving.

By his mindset has changed does he mean that in stead of making his own money he’s happy to scrounge off other people?
By his priorities have changed does he mean that he now puts house, cars, fame and money above just house, cars and fame?
By his taste has changes does he mean he now admires raddled old slappers and plop meals?
By his tolerance has changed mean he can be around Pwicey without screaming inside?
By evolving, does he mean his knuckles no longer drag along the floor?
I think he’s wrong on that last one.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Either way I bet his parents are well-proud that he's found himself such a lovely life-partner to share his wonderfully enriching life experiences with LOL
More like his mother cries inside when she sees what he's become since tagging onto the skank monster and Dad must be ecstatic that his son is a woman-thumper (even if it is skanky). Not what you'd hope for in your son is it?

Reactions: 32
If they televised the International Paint Drying contest it would gain more viewers than skanky's BS. yawn.............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.......................

On the other hand if they retitled this shitshow as "Spot the Lies" it would break all records on viewing figures

would make a good quiz show

now the rules of Spot The Lies are quite simple

all our panel has to do when Katie comes on stage is dissect
her bullcrap

every lie correctly spotted is worth 10 points

but beware

the person in last place has to win the bad prize of shagging and being married to her

• Haha
Was reading some of the comments made on this post yesterday and nearly wetting myself with laughter! Some braindead twit, drooling out of the corner of its mouth, compared this utter ego-infested shitshow to Marilyn Monroe!!! Jesus indeed wept! 😭 I was absolutely scathing with rage! The beautiful legend MM, of whom I have adored since childhood. 😍 Most of the comments have been seriously deleted now. Cue the "baby" necklace strategically sticking out of its piss-stained, crumpled chavsuit. Just duck off Skanky, with your cryptic cuntiness, and duck off some more, taking that gormless blaggard with you! 🤡🤡

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.