Katie Price #108 Dog in your coat you suffer from bloat you smell like a goat & you live like a scrote.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently the tea we were told that they had a massive argument and that she jumped over a balcony (think 1st floor) in order to get away from him. She then put the story out that it happened in Land of Legends, which was obviously rubbish as then she was supposed to have jumped over a small wall and did not realise that it had a 12 foot drop the other side going into a car park. My money is on her trying to get away from him
So did her kids witness that?

Reactions: 23
Apparently the tea we were told that they had a massive argument and that she jumped over a balcony (think 1st floor) in order to get away from him. She then put the story out that it happened in Land of Legends, which was obviously rubbish as then she was supposed to have jumped over a small wall and did not realise that it had a 12 foot drop the other side going into a car park. My money is on her trying to get away from him
This makes more sense or other wise she would have (rightly!) sued the park surely!! What a liar.

Reactions: 32
Is Cole just staying with her until Slapgate is resolved? At the moment she is protecting him and not cooperating with the investigation after she sobered up. She has chosen Cole over her kids, But if he were to dump her she would go ballistic and probably give evidence against him as revenge

However Cole's latest tweet is interesting and seems "carefully worded"
"she was never hit in the face. That was more bullshit"
Does that mean she was hit elsewhere?
Although I do believe that the fight may have been mutual
Hello tattle Peeps! I'm trying to catch up on here, has there been any tea :unsure:

Cole's little rant does seem carefully worded doesn't it, she might not have been hit in the face exactly but there could have been a scuffle and she knocked her face somehow. From the eternal victim that is KP's perspective, that would be someone hitting her. I'm not trying to defend Carl as I can't know what exactly happened but he would probably claim she was hit by accident ( an object thrown accidentally, falling etc) as that would mitigate assault in legal terms. There is no defence in UK law for socking someone in the face....apart from self-defence, all that would be left is an attempt to mitigate the action and claim it was accidental. A bit like when Pwicey pleaded early for her drink driving charge, as that reduces sentence.

What is a fact, is that she DID say someone punched her. So is Baby Cole that monumentally thick that he believes his Dolly sat down with The Scum and they decided to print something completely different than what she said but put it in a direct quotation? Or are you lying and expect everyone to believe it, either way you're a moron Cole, what an egregious tit :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
That surgeon must have done a better job than we thought if her face didn't fall off when he had his designer trainer placed on it.

Domcat - she has already shared the thrilling insight that Harvey does actually have a "favourite exfoliating sponge" - from her own luscious range naturally. Jeez the lad can't even have a wash in peace without her mithering him to use her crap so she can use the photos to flog some more garbage to the DENSA membership
Rita, she sucks the marrow out of everything that poor lad does (real or imagined). I feel heart sorry for him. Wish she would respect his privacy, but that reduces her chances of getting favourable responses from the media/public. Wouldn't put it past her to share a little nugget, saying that... big reveal, she can walk and talk at the same time. I would welcome that if she promised no more screeching... her voice hurts my ears.

Reactions: 26
I,d like to see the ratings for that

probably beaten by everything else that night so Channel 4 must be asking why the hell did we invest in her
I’d like to know what companies would like their products promoted during the ad breaks. Probably the kiss of death for most businesses. I suppose they could show ads for insurance in case you get run over or worse funeral ads in case you don’t survive being hit by drunk, druggies.

Reactions: 29
If memory serves me right ... didnt one of the ` tea ` servers, say ..... he had her on the floor and ` stamped on her cheek `.... so ` the dickless wonder ... billy no bollocks ... woman hating scumbag ` is correct, he didnt hit her, just stood on her face, while she lay on the floor🤔 ... you honestly couldnt make up this bleeping BS if you tried ... these two thick cretins, give ` chavs ` a bad name 🤷‍♀️ :rolleyes::rolleyes:
This just resulted in a vision popping up of the two of them fighting on the floor, Carl thrashing around trying to get a deranged coke addict off him?
It's sort of comical.....but not. It might fit the 'i was punched...no she wasn't' narrative.
We do know that KP violently attacked the woman Kieran had been cheating with and thought she had killed her, if she thought Cole was a cheat maybe she attacked him? She's got form.

Reactions: 31
Hello tattle Peeps! I'm trying to catch up on here, has there been any tea :unsure:

Cole's little rant does seem carefully worded doesn't it, she might not have been hit in the face exactly but there could have been a scuffle and she knocked her face somehow. From the eternal victim that is KP's perspective, that would be someone hitting her. I'm not trying to defend Carl as I can't know what exactly happened but he would probably claim she was hit by accident ( an object thrown accidentally, falling etc) as that would mitigate assault in legal terms. There is no defence in UK law for socking someone in the face....apart from self-defence, all that would be left is an attempt to mitigate the action and claim it was accidental. A bit like when Pwicey pleaded early for her drink driving charge, as that reduces sentence.

What is a fact, is that she DID say someone punched her. So is Baby Cole that monumentally thick that he believes his Dolly sat down with The Scum and they decided to print something completely different than what she said but put it in a direct quotation? Or are you lying and expect everyone to believe it, either way you're a moron Cole, what an egregious tit :LOL:
I think she's going to try to say that Kirsty drugged her, that that made her confused cos Cole definitely didn't hit her. It's crap of course, but she's clearly not going to tell the truth. Well, not until she's split up with Cole then it'll be well he made me lie, coercive control etc.

• Angry
Channel 4 should still not be showing these shows, once the drink drive crash happened. They should have be pulled. She’s not even completed her sentence yet and they are promoting her on tv, it looks like channel 4 are saying it’s ok to commit criminal offences, and still not be blacklisted. What sort of impression does that give. I thought channel 4 had higher standards, obviously not.
Standards??? This is the chanel of Naked Attraction!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I think she's going to try to say that Kirsty drugged her, that that made her confused cos Cole definitely didn't hit her. It's crap of course, but she's clearly not going to tell the truth. Well, not until she's split up with Cole then it'll be well he made me lie, coercive control etc.
erm yes, it was the single sleeping pill wot dun it, not the 3 day vodka and cocaine bender she was on. In fact she was probably forced to drink vodka and snort charlie for days on end by one of the nasty men who are always responsible for her bad choices :confused:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
More photos from her back catalogue 🙄 probably just in from community service 🤣
This plastic waste of space has NO shame. Her priorities are just to appear as though she is spending time with her children.
A real mother would be heartbroken without them.

Reactions: 26
This plastic waste of space has NO shame. Her priorities are just to appear as though she is spending time with her children.
A real mother would be heartbroken without them.
It doesn't look like she has seen Bunny & Jett since the beginning of Dec

• Wow
  • Angry
More photos from her back catalogue 🙄 probably just in from community service 🤣
Only got old photos to post. She hasn’t seen any of them for ages, not even Harvey, who she see’s Every weekend!!! Yeah right!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.