Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
When is the bankruptcy hearing, according to this they will be on holiday this time next month
Maybe they will be thrown off a plane for not wearing their masks properly.

Loooool πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜˜ xx.
Here's the original pic I made..I cut out Coles face to be in the background. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ My app don't morph them together though. πŸ˜„β€πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ’–πŸ˜˜ xx

I was going to caption it with Sid saying Cole on my shoulder. It didn't work out in the end but kept it in my pics.

View attachment 995758

An old pic from last year lol...
I remember making this but forgot I had it up to now πŸ˜„ x

View attachment 995768
Howling.On form as usual Pom.πŸ˜€

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

SimonMccarthy

Is it next Monday, the court appearance is scheduled for unpaid fines?

Mentioned a thread or two ago, and still think we are going to be disappointed and they will have been paid now.
you can go back and forth to court for fines for ages agreeing new payment plans when/if your situation changes. think of it as phoning any debt agency to restructure payment plans just in court. of course blatant dodging and lying its won't be like that. her being bankrupt will automatically give her extra time to pay. I wouldn't think anything worth noting will happen at court, just agreeing a new payment plan.

• Angry

helptheaged

VIP Member
I know somebody said that they base your ability to pay fines by form for earnings but surely they would know that she had a lot of money but has spent it

• Angry
  • Wow

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Good old comments section from the Mirror....

JMuzza46 MIN AGO
Right this is true story. I live near them and I know a few guys that have a mate who delivers pizza. The guy hates them. They never tip and are never polite. His mates dared him to pick his nose and put his bogeys on the pizza next time. He had to film himself doing it. He did it and those two muggins probably ate it.
REPLY3 REPLIES 4
As KP is such an accompished ( pun intended as usual) cook now she could probably knock up a pizza at home without involving having a home delivery, asparagus and gummy teeth, my favourite pizza!

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
So the broken trotters can never be used as an excuse now hey!

I think her attention span can only last 22 minutes!
Fleeting visit as my laptop won't be back from tech hospital til tomorrow - woo hoo indeed.
Is husband winding me up? He says its up the duff with mk 6!! IS THIS TROO?

If so why is it roller skating then?

Reactions: 13

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
Carol is definitely not the one writing these replies ... must be his new 'management'

she didnt fly herself and Carol 1st class to LV or stay anywhere flash either ... everything was done on the cheap ...

she didnt fly herself and Carol 1st class to LV or stay anywhere flash either ... everything was done on the cheap ...

Carol & KP are really reminding me of Chorlton & the witch ....
I call her Fenella.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ As for the Mucky Mansion......"Meanwhile back at Spout Hall!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β™₯

• Haha
Reactions: 13