Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noggin

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen the rock formation pic on CW's Insta?! 🤣🤣

Pretty sure a pic of something similar was posted here about his Dolly 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Nixxs

VIP Member
Bloody hell that's high £££. full livery in north west UK more like £200 per week ! My 2 boys are on DIY ... I work full time but have never wanted full livery, as long as the yard hangs a morning net I am happy ... Part of bonding with your horse is taking care of them as far as I am Concerned ... I have a stressful job & aside from riding, mucking my boys out after work helps me unwind ... Just turning up and riding is not for me

I would never ever hack in spurs let alone a double bridle ... I don't carry a whip hacking either ... Even with my 4 yr old Connie ... You want the horse to relax & enjoy hacking ... It's not schooling, that's totally different
The only reason I carry a whip is to move the nettles out of the way

Foxtotty

VIP Member
You only have to see her dancing to see how uncoordinated she is, this is not likely to go well (from her point of view, but very amusing for us).
Wonder where she's planning on roller skating? Her driveway is like the rest of the MM, the pits!

Liposuction and sculture is so bad for the body is a serious op.

she got it first when she had minimal fat. It shouldnt have been done.

since then it seems her nor al way to.lose weight.
The new fat will just locate somewhere else.

I do wonder if Katie ever considers a full body scan like an MRI 🤨

Her body has been through many surgeries in succession.

alcohol and drugs

These cosmetic surgeons say (aftercare)
.. they say:

●make sure you dont smoke for a few weeks after ..

●Please stay out of the sun🌞🙄🙄🙄 hmmmm

●Avoid alcohol

She is likely having those ops with substances in her system.. 🙄it cant be right..

Does she ever think about the damage inside???🤔🤔🤔
Id be having a full body check
Excuse me if I'm being thick here but does she smoke? I've never seen a photo of her with a fag in her mouth or hand.

tracey3871

VIP Member
Full livery in that area is in the £700/£950 bracket. It's at least on part livery she'd never go and do it everyday. 🤔🤔🤔. Sssssooooo bankruptcy court that's another luxury every month.
Not necessarily 'excercised' chucked in a walker for an hour everyday most likely

• Wow

EmmaWsucks

New hobby. Rollerskating? Seems like she's trying to make up for her missed childhood. Also, that will be the pregnancy speculation quashed now as no woman in their right mind would risk having a fall if they were pregnant! Usual BS!
since when did she miss her childhood..she wasn't a child star lmao

• Haha

MissGlitzyRitzy

VIP Member
I don't know how anyone can put themselves through repeated unneeded surgeries. The pain must be unbearable. Which leads me to...do we think she may have an addiction to pain meds/opiates? She must spend a hell of a lot of time on them, if she's given them after ever operation.
Yes maybe not even realise thay she loves the process and feeling of sedation, pain meds like opiates

Possibly a new exclusive..

Mind you if there is a baby on the way... it would likely have been concieved when she had surgery?🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Oh dear the drugs and alcohol were recent too 😔

It would be high risk pregnancy with all this right?

• Heart

wimble womble

VIP Member
This is the Facebook post where a comment mentions she was seen driving.

My opinion is I don’t think Harvey stopped with her and wooden head over Xmas
There were no photos of anything going on at Xmas just that comical photoshopped effort they released

My opinion is I don’t think Harvey stopped with her and wooden head over Xmas
There were no photos of anything going on at Xmas just that comical photoshopped effort they released
The epic price portrait that looked like the front of a jigsaw puzzle box lmfao

Noggin

Chatty Member
you can go back and forth to court for fines for ages agreeing new payment plans when/if your situation changes. think of it as phoning any debt agency to restructure payment plans just in court. of course blatant dodging and lying its won't be like that. her being bankrupt will automatically give her extra time to pay. I wouldn't think anything worth noting will happen at court, just agreeing a new payment plan.
Thank you for this ! 🙂

Reactions: 11

Daisy Steiner

Long week at work. Too many pages to catch up on. What's the silly bint been up to now? Anything of interest?

• Haha

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Yes she does ... And ... The positive thing here is that lots of people are watching KP ... If she drives she will be seen & reported ... Off to jail she will go
Disguise is easy enough. Face covering, sunglasses, hat pulled down, collar turned up. Nah, she won't get caught.

• Haha