Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
she got the swollen face of a drinker in these photos. looks like her lifestyle, has caught up with her face now.

im still watching it on the horror channel no less ! hahaha
Skanky will have a show on there before too long. It'll have to be shown after the watershed in case it traumatises too many children or people of a nervous disposition

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Cole's far too vain to wear a syrup (wigs are for losers like Pwicey), it'll be a hair transplant for him.
A freebie of course! He is a zleb so does not have to pay for anything. His new PR agency will sort it out for him……in Turkey of course!

• Haha

Timz

VIP Member
Evening all, check out Dawg, Bounty Hunter, mullets are back in fashion, not curtains! 😂

• Haha

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Not a good advert for her KP equestrian range, if she even won’t wear it out on a ride 🤣 bet it’s been a huge flop 👍

Thought she said little Pricey was being launched this month, that’s all gone quiet too.
Don’t remind her.There is enough pink nylon in the world.

• Haha

wimble womble

VIP Member

jeez nothing beats soaking yourself in your own self inportance.........

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Heart
Morning all
I’ve been MIA. Sadly my dad passed away on Friday & daughter & I have been staying at
mum’s & making the funeral arrangements.
Sorry to be a pain - quick recap? Anything significant or of interest happen? X
Sincere condolences to you and your family @Miss Lola . It’s good that you are with your mum at this sad time xx

• Heart