Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Well, get this
Cole hasn’t actually posted anything or been seen in any of KP posts since Wednesday when he just posted a photo of Vegas.
Beginning of the week he was banging on about people owing him money. Maybe he owes the people above him money for the Coke and is keeping a low profile?
Or maybe he is recovering from a penis enlargement op?
I don’t know - but the silence is telling.,..
i think shes just thick and had others to do all that for her........but, regarding the spelling etc; i can only speak for myself, before i retired, part of my job with social services was filling in forms and reports etc., everything was precise, , spelling, gramer etc.. ....i cant be bothered now if i spell things right or not, if im not sure, i dont bother checking and its worse if ive had a drink. most likely the same with Katie, if she knows how to spell, like me, she just can't be arsed !

Reactions: 11

scarah_monster

I think it must be trouble in paradise but she won't get rid of him. Pwice cant survive without a man. She needs to have a bf to validate her.

Her face here 🤣 I bet she wasn't happy with him posting this one back then (the "honeymoon" period)
He's so classy 🙄 They're perfect for each other 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Noggin

Chatty Member
I’m not far from the MM. I hope she doesn’t go to the roller disco that’s nearby. I’m not saying where it is in case she gets ideas 😂

i went to it a few years ago with my kids. Having not skates since I was a kid (and not being any good then) I didn’t fall over, but I could only stop by crashing into the wall.

i wish I could see more of where she was riding, I wanted to see if I recognised the roads she was on.
also trying to think of any community centres that need doing up that she might be doing her work in, but probably all of them need it tbh!
Might have already been answered, but looked to be around the edge of Knepp

Reactions: 10

EmmaWsucks

I wonder what on earth it could be about Emily that grinds KPs gears ... 🤔🤦‍♀️🤣
they both look pretty plain
except Katie ruined her looks entirely with a shit lifestyle and surgery
katie's vanity and lack of control finished her looks but Emily has more self-control and so can keep her looks for a longer time than Katie

EmmaWsucks

Long week at work. Too many pages to catch up on. What's the silly bint been up to now? Anything of interest?
Made the tabloid news by slagging off Emily Andre for preventing Princess from visiting Katie at the Priory
Accused Emily of being as fame hungry as she is

Who wants to bet £1000 that Katie Price will die in 20 years or less of an OD?

• Haha

mrbusiness

VIP Member
To be honest Helana I don't think she's ever had much intellect many moons ago I watched a programme billed young model becomes great business woman or something similar, I was so let down I expected to see a young woman, making cut throat decisions, marketing genius, financial acumen, heading up board meetings etc. Omg! I didn't know her at all before this. She came over really crass, I wasn't sure if she was a bona-fide East Ender or lazy in speaking, I thought Brighton was posh lol, she never had anything intelligent to say, these days she'd be assessed for some kind of sen at school.
She'd bought a place in Brighton I think, it was, it was the pits, discarded KFC boxes, mucky, like every place she's lived in, except if the current bloke cleaned it up. Apart from that it was just her doing photo shoots and promoting things she put her name to that was obviously deals brokered by management, not that she was actually doing anything other than promotion. I came away thinking how sad a silly little s****er, could even get that amount of attention from the media, but obviously there was a fan base out there. 🙄

I guess the filth, the smell, having no routine, decent meals/times, men going through the revolving door. Unless she spent time doing make up with the girls, there's no interaction, no playing games, no arts and crafts etc, having no rules maybe fun for a while but the rest of the environment is probably just as disturbing as it was for Harv.
East end accent isn’t that lazy Estuary English. Brighton is a fair way away!

tracey3871

VIP Member
Still all quiet on the Cokie front. I’m amazed she’s managed to keep her head down so much. Usually she can’t help sticking her neck out. I wonder if someone told her to “bind her beak” after her nasty little outburst.

Thankfully the papers have slowed their usual drip feed/drivel. I wonder if we are truly witnessing the end of the “career” of Cokie Price. It feels like the end, but until her downfall is complete I won’t believe it anymore. I used to be more a lot more naive but watching the last two years of Cokie and this planet that naïveté has been ripped away. How much longer before the bitch’s downfall is complete?

I wouldn’t be surprised if, following her downfall, she still retains a couple of the Chardonnay fans. Twats like that don’t tend to recover and will probably tell her she can climb back up to the top of the heap. Some people are unsalvageable.

I’m still lurking here in the background laughing my butt off at all your comments and photos. Wishing everyone with covid well, and keep up the fab work x
she is probably doing community service - not allowed her mobile phone doing that

Hair and cars 🙄
down the plughole Carol thats where ...

• Haha

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
she as not earned that amount for years she could not even keep up the 12thousand pound a month she entered into in 2019 if she had she would be free and clear now anyone that could pay 12thousand pound a month and escape paying the full 3million(plus no more hassel off anyone if you keep up payment) and keep her home and everything would but she was not earning that much to even pay that amount
Thanks, that’s cleared up something for me.God knows where I got the 45k a month from lol.