Katie Price #106 We don’t want you on our telly, your life’s a mess and your house is smelly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello Krusties! Coming out of lurking to ask - why would someone pay so much money for Katie's messages and tip £25 each time (this person has more reviews I haven't screenshot) for simple messages? 600 quid worth of birthday/hello messages?! Could this be her version of Only Fans?!? Thanks @DC16 for linking her account!

View attachment 985119
Maybe it's an unhinged fan who is obsessed with her and fantasises that her flat response is some sort of intimate connection (yes that could also be Crawl 😄 )

I got a reply from Channel 4....
Great that you got a response, I might do one myself.

Reactions: 14
that, sadly, is a much more likely explanation. Jeez... where do people like her get fans like that?! WTF?!
Id be a bit worried about this level of devotion though. I bet they have some kind of shrine in their bedroom( cellar) .
There’s programmes about this kind of thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Eww, KP fans with a shrine - makes me shiver though, sadly, I can see it. I vaguely remember one of her programs refering to selling signed 'stuff' for superfans. Ugh.

Anyway, if not for the thrilllz thing, came out of lurking for this @Pom Bear - xx
Screenshot 2022-01-12 at 22.43.28.png

and of course all of you amazing Krusties who aren't 100%. thanks for the laughs!! ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Id be a bit worried about this level of devotion though. I bet they have some kind of shrine in their bedroom( cellar) .
There’s programmes about this kind of thing.
You'd best ask Bunnycuddles about that if she and all her friends have finished watching another box set, woo hoo!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Well done to our thread title winner @Minxmonx

Carry on, as you were, lovelies....

Previous thread https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...ack-dr-ems-is-a-quack-is-it-time-for-a.26192/

Summary - Her channel 4 renovation show starts on the 26th Jan. It's not Big Brother - she hasn't been evicted (yet!)

She's also going to be on Drag race - but not as a contestant (although she would make a wonderful transvestite!)

Still waiting on her being cancelled.
Am amazed that won as was such a nonsense thread title…. but hey! her whole life is nonesense and nothing ever makes sense 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.