Katie Price #106 We don’t want you on our telly, your life’s a mess and your house is smelly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you .... sorted x
I think that is right to complain.

She needs to be well and clean.

Not held up as a 'role model' as she has been in dangerous situations and should anything have happened to her kids or someone else due to her drunk driving or drugs or parties or whaever I dont think she would be on the TV being applauded etc.

She needs to get clean and healthy. Have a long stay in rehab. I think a few issues need to be resolved..drink, drugs, relationships and her surgeries for sure...

Reactions: 20
She wont have a leg or a diamonte studded boot to stand on if she tries to take anyone to court that owes her money. Times must be hard for her to be worried about a paltry £3k!
Exactly what I was thinking. Flies economy, owns no car, no house. She’s having to scrape every last £. Keep up the spending Skanky as none of us can see you getting out of your debt hole or starting afresh, you’ve not a clue about money or your rapidly diminishing value.

Reactions: 29
Exactly what I was thinking. Flies economy, owns no car, no house. She’s having to scrape every last £. Keep up the spending Skanky as none of us can see you getting out of your debt hole or starting afresh, you’ve not a clue about money or your rapidly diminishing value.
He he he he

Reactions: 6
Hello Krusties! Coming out of lurking to ask - why would someone pay so much money for Katie's messages and tip £25 each time (this person has more reviews I haven't screenshot) for simple messages? 600 quid worth of birthday/hello messages?! Could this be her version of Only Fans?!? Thanks @DC16 for linking her account!

View attachment 985119
‘Martin’

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I got a reply from Channel 4....
I didn’t even get a reply.
Had I had similar to these responses from Channel 4, I‘d be responding along the lines of.....
Please don’t patronise me, you clearly don’t take mental health seriously because if you did you would not be giving airtime to someone who has publicly bullied people, who owes millions yet lives a luxurious lifestyle, which no doubt has caused much stress and MH issues to those she owes. To add insult to injury she has just been convicted for driving under the influence, causing an accident all whilst being banned from driving, wasting valuable time of the emergency services and potentially putting others lives at risk, along with all her other driving offences.
You clearly don’t care about your viewers, or have any morals because if you did you wouldn’t be using this woman of all people on a programme about MH it’s an insult and I will be forwarding my comments to Ofcom because you’re clearly not taking this seriously with your copy and paste responses!

Feel free to ‘copy and paste’ as a response if you like 😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I didn’t even get a reply.
Had I had similar to these responses from Channel 4, I‘d be responding along the lines of.....
Please don’t patronise me, you clearly don’t take mental health seriously because if you did you would not be giving airtime to someone who has publicly bullied people, who owes millions yet lives a luxurious lifestyle, which no doubt has caused much stress, MH issues to those she owes. To add insult to injury she has just been convicted for driving under the influence, causing an accident all whilst being banned from driving, wasting valuable time of the emergency services and potentially putting others lives at risk, along with all her other driving offences.
You clearly don’t care about your viewers, or have any morals because if you did you wouldn’t be using this woman of all people on a programme about MH it’s an insult and I will be forwarding my comments to Ofcom because you’re clearly not taking this seriously with your copy and paste responses!
I can imagine them all laughing in the office while copy pasting the replies. Disgraceful
I’m so angry

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Martin is her super fan on thrillz spending £600 on messages and he’s not best pleased 🤣
OK thank you I don't think I'm on thrills... nope I'm not even on fb... Instagram... tweets thingy... nope...thanks for explaining tho 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm dozing off now, comments are getting too weird for me. Just to let you know comments on the Mirror are up to 282, Latest one from Bunny lol...

Bunnycuddles4492 MIN AGO
My intelligent sensible comments are shamefully removed from comments. Remember #Be kind people, You can take the cuddles out of Bunny but you can't take the Bunny out of Cuddles.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I'm dozing off now, comments are getting too weird for me. Just to let you know comments on the Mirror are up to 282, Latest one from Bunny lol...

Bunnycuddles4492 MIN AGO
My intelligent sensible comments are shamefully removed from comments. Remember #Be kind people, You can take the cuddles out of Bunny but you can't take the Bunny out of Cuddles.
Bunny Cuddles clearly does everything tongue in cheek

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Bunnycuddles4492 MIN AGO
I used to have meaningful conversations with him years ago... well to him they were 🤣😂🤑

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Anyone else think they are completely taking the piss out of the each individual who emailed.
Absolute dicks
They obvs had some corporate seminar on how to reply to complaints and were told they had to make sure the person complaining felt like they had been heard and they just copied and pasted the persons initial complaint without changing any of the tenses etc to mean it actually made any sense 🤦‍♀️

The copy and paste intern clearly didn’t read the whole memo on how to resolve complaints :(

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Well, we share everything, even our IG so why not share our debt? I can't believe this is over £3k!
She really is in deep 💩 if they’re that desperate for £3k, her court fees owed this month I believe and are around £7k

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.