Katie Price #105 The coke is back it's not a rap, but an IG attack, Dr Ems is a quack is it time for a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to Winepig for the title, slightly edited.

No good at doing summary so if someone else could

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Congrats @Winepig
Time for a snack 😉 tea on the brew, it’s never a dull day for Krusties here! 😌 I’m prepared to read someone’s fabulous summary…

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Recap, jealous, jealous, jealous, jealous, jealous screaming mimi, ‘‘tis done.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

The ex nanny claims about KP’s driveway at MM was most unseasonal 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What’s the difference between Katie price and a comma?

Katie price has claws at the end of her paws 💅 , and the other is a pause at the end of a clause 😬😂😂

I have such a crap sense of humour I do apologise 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Why thank you very much indeed guys , or should I say WooHoo !

The word “ smack” is missing off the end of the thread title tho 🤣🤣🤣

Maybe it wouldn’t fit .

Maybe KP saw it was “ smack” and shoved it up her nose pronto .
Or likely misread it as “ snack” and gobbled it up .

Anyway I am most gruntled to receive your lovely likes , you kind people - I shall have to toast y’all with my bottle of water tonight I’m afraid as it’s a non wine night 😳

Right , let’s see how quickly we can fill this one shall we ? 🤣❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
A kebab on a Monday! Oh my god he’s so totally classy innit? One day I hope I can live in a mucky mansion with a faded reality star and eat kebabs. Gotta manifest and grind to be that successful.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Why thank you very much indeed guys , or should I say WooHoo !

The word “ smack” is missing off the end of the thread title tho 🤣🤣🤣

Maybe it wouldn’t fit .

Maybe KP saw it was “ smack” and shoved it up her nose pronto .
Anyway I am most gruntled to receive your lovely likes , you kind people - I shall have to toast y’all with my bottle of water tonight I’m afraid as it’s a non wine night 😳

Right , let’s see how quickly we can fill this one shall we ? 🤣❤
We love you oink oink 💗 🐷 @Winepig
snorting ma snack, shame about the smack, cos crack is wack! 😂 🎤

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Was thinking that he's not blessed in the way Kieran is, then zoomed in to make sure and.............YUK
Screenshot_20220110-212832_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
It's like no-one has ever had a takeaway delivery before. But wait, all is not as it seems because if you advertise it on IG you get it free. Money grabbing bastards! Excuse my French!
Imagine not being able to afford chicken and chips🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Was thinking that he's not blessed in the way Kieran is, then zoomed in to make sure and.............YUK
View attachment 980689
ew pee pee, nappy is gaping!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.