Katie Price #106 We don’t want you on our telly, your life’s a mess and your house is smelly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re not dangerous when prescribed by a doctor. This class of drugs has been used for diabetes for ages. But they need medical management and the risks properly explained. The small risk of thyroid cancer is minimal compared to the risks of morbid obesity

Reactions: 8
from Fern’s IG
Make up Artist my arse .... its just a load of filters ... I dont know who is more stupid, Fern for constantly using heavily filtered photos to advertise her 'MUA skills' or KP for employing her ...

Reactions: 29
You were young and naïve. We will forgive you

Reactions: 17
WTF does it look like?
The blow up sex doll look on a 43 year old mother of five!
What is it trying to sell with that look?
Only Fans & porta-potty in Dubai can be all that's left now.

Reactions: 25
This is probably closer to the reality of ferns 'work' ... the amount of foundation and badly blended orange contour on it ! Those lips are terrible - I would sue whoever created them ... she looks like Janice the muppet !

Attachments

Reactions: 23
It’s disgraceful.But she really doesn’t care about the morality of the situation.Im terribly sorry for what you’re going through.
It's not me , I'm just in the research phase but comfort zone have come up again and again as butchers yet KP has still endorsed them . It's so important to research the surgeon this is just one of the 100s examples of what comfortzone have done to people. Bloody grim

Reactions: 20
What will happen to her house ? She seems very confident that it is hers ?
the house is hers in name only if you have a mortgage or loan on a property it still belongs to the mortgage company until you have paid the last payment if you do not pay or owe arrears(like it is reported she does they can and will take it back)the reason why it as not been taken back yet is because of her bankruptcy it is a asset but because it is not worth what she owes on it the bankruptcy court can not do anything with it and after 2 years they will return it to her control(she went into bankruptcy nov 2019 so i think it would have been returned in nov 2021 that is why it was then reported in the papers that the bank were going for repossession in Dec 2021 the only way she will be able to keep it is to pay the arrears or make some kind of agreement with them and i should think after waiting 2 years they will want the arrears in full

In that business the days of people like Chuck Berry insisting on the cash in a money bag on the table before he'd go on are sadly long gone. Everything she earns will have a paper trail. She's stuffed.

Reactions: 15
Brilliant . Thanks Pink Squirrel, you’ve made me crack up!! I don’t write much but love to read the Skanky threads and a few others. I’m not a bitchy person, I just find all your humour really gives me a lift.
To the woman whose sister is very poorly- I’m so sorry to hear this. Sending you lots of love. I think what unites us here is that we genuinely feel the injustice of a woman (in my case, not much older than me!) who gets away with the worst behaviour of all while the rest of us get on and make the best out of shitty situations.
I still won’t post much, I just bloody love the craic. Sometimes we get angry and it spills over. Have a great weekend all xx

Reactions: 28
The funny thing is my daughter went to Comfort Zone for lipo and god knows what. I begged, pleaded and cried but she went anyway. She has the most incredible results they literally transformed her I was totally gobsmacked. The lymphatic drainage massage guy she had to go to in Knightsbridge when she got back said it was the best work he'd ever seen. She said the clinic was state of the art and she met several women from London who'd been back 2 or more times. Very strange. Her work cost £3300, apparently in London it would have been about 10K. I'd still never chance it. I'll ask her the name of her surgeon.

Can I just ask, what exactly will happen at this hearing? I know she has already said stuff on oath that she hasn't done so what are the options for the creditors and possible outcomes?
I hate to be say it but probably nothing as usual......... another bloody adjournment. What the hell do these people do at their desks all day? They're literally never ready to proceed.

Reactions: 14
This is probably closer to the reality of ferns 'work' ... the amount of foundation and badly blended orange contour on it ! Those lips are terrible - I would sue whoever created them ... she looks like Janice the muppet !
Uncanny.But I like Janice.

Reactions: 13
Make up Artist my arse .... its just a load of filters ... I dont know who is more stupid, Fern for constantly using heavily filtered photos to advertise her 'MUA skills' or KP for employing her ...
I was thinking if this is for some fantastic gig, why would you have hair and make up done, then pull a sweatshirt over your head?

Couple MM related articles....

Reactions: 14
So as it has been said she has been paying mortgage since December she will keep it unless the people with a charge on it push for payment

Reactions: 13
Her face looks so wrong with the extraordinary short and ugly top lip. Looks like a hare-lip repair.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
She wont be happy .... no filter on this pic ... feast your eyes on the real state of her ... THIS is what Carol wakes up to every day .... In THE SUN PMSL ... just made it my new avatar !

Attachments

Reactions: 21
She is not from this world

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.