Katie Price #106 We don’t want you on our telly, your life’s a mess and your house is smelly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding the things Bankruptcy hearing , in 2020 the Receiver said there were 3 issues to resolve , How she has been funding recent holidays, stolen jewellery and her income and expenditure , and I think if she doesn't turn up without giving the judge good reason ,that under the insolvency (amendment ) rules 2010 ,she would be in contempt of court
What will happen to her house ? She seems very confident that it is hers ?

Reactions: 21
RE: the bankruptcy hearing, does anyone know if she could turn around and say Coal has paid for everything and then *poof* it'll all go away?

Reactions: 16
What will happen to her house ? She seems very confident that it is hers ?
it has always been hers , Like I have said before, she remortgaged it , if it was in negative equity, and if it was sold the receiver cannot earn at least £1000 ? after the mortgage is paid off, (somebody might correct me if im wrong ) the receiver will not bother, and after a certain amount of time takes the charge off. So the house is still hers, as long has she pays the Mortgage and the people she took the remortgage out with , so it will still be hers

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I also think she will try to get off paying hopefully they have been able to track money

it has always been hers , Like I have said before, she remortgaged it , if it was in negative equity, and if it was sold the receiver cannot earn at least £1000 ? after the mortgage is paid off, (somebody might correct me if im wrong ) the receiver will not bother, and after a certain amount of time takes the charge off. So the house is still hers, as long has she pays the Mortgage and the people she took the remortgage out with , so it will still be hers
What about the charge that is also in it can they make her sell it to get the money

Reactions: 11
Hope there is another Priceless Price “Exclusive” of its Equestrian range, with its so called models 🤣 That was funny.
Tried googling that fashion extravaganza, and all that remains is the photographs of Price and the sad looking Pony. You do hope today is another such fashion shoot.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surely they would have prove he paid for everything ie bank /receipts etc
Money laundering. They appear to be living a charmed existence, but it is all smoke, mirrors and deception. The happy couple 🤣 They really
are made for each other 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The house is currently in the hands of the mortgage company, I presume they will see what happens with the bankruptcy.
Archerfield, who have the charge can apply for an order of sale from the court, but the mortgage company would get their part in full first, so they would have to look at if there is then enough equity pay off the debt in full.
I don’t think Lucky7 was a very, shall we say, above board outfit for the method of payment to them.
Other payments such as tv, magazines, newspapers can all prove who the payment was made to.
There is a big list that has been made, so this has/will be compared against her submission.

Reactions: 31
It’s a 3 hour public hearing to ask about anything any everything. All about her finances, witness statements that have been made. Then they will sort out her repayments, which again, she will need to stick to.
If she had just made repayments for a year, she would of been discharged by now, but I imagine that will not happen for several years now until they are satisfied with her repayments.
The creditors will of course not get all they are owed, just a %
She has run up a huge bill with the insolvency practitioner actually doing the work, due to her non compliance.
I don’t know if representatives from HMRC or the mortgage company will be there, seeing as they are owed huge amounts.
The liquidation of her old Jordan Trading account will also need to be looked at in the bankruptcy as the company is still owed £150k + by her.

Apparently she’s excited, again 🙄
Maybe it’s to do with the huge pile of washing… 😏🤣
She really gives zero fucks about anyone or anything. Me Me Me is the only person she cares about. Thinks she’s so bloody special.

Reactions: 19
It’s a miracle! Welcome back @Pom Bear and hope all is well! 🤗 💕 the purple hat was lovely 🥰 you were greatly missed and look forward when you’re updated with the minutiae on KP and Co! 😂 We’re still setting the world to rights! 😌

Brilliant, our @Pom Bear!! Glad you're feeling a bit better. xx

Welcome back, @Pom Bear. Take it easy, and take it slow. Whew! For a second there I thought you were getting a hat for the upcoming wedding of the century!⛑

Thank you very much ❤❤❤🥰🤗😘💖 xx.

For @Jersey Girl and @Emlou80
Big Pom hugs to you both and loads of love ❤💕💕💕❤🤗😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
this manic old tart is now posting baby scan pictures.........of harvey. anything for a story line for the papers, what a sad cow !

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.