Katie Price #106 We don’t want you on our telly, your life’s a mess and your house is smelly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I too bought from her old clothing line, many years ago she did a collection with Lamis Kamis I’m sure that was the 22 I had a grey sweatshirt with lips on the front it was actually really good quality. Not like the sh*t she selling now.
You know what the t-shirt I had was actually really good quality too. It was hideous though looking back! God knows why I ever bought it!🙈🙈🙈It was plain white with like bright pink writing on it which said day 22!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣I found it a couple of years back when I was at my mums and gave it to charity!!! The bikinis I had were nice though and probably would still wear them today if I'd dare, but abit too skimpy for me now!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I was a massive Kate fan back in the day... when I look back I was obviously trying to copy her style! Jeeeeezzzzzz! The things you do when you were young hey??!!! I'm beyond mortified with myself.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Jersey Girl I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your sister. My condolences to you and your family.
Im om your hug train too. Sending love and healing prayers🤗🙏🙏🙏🙏 All those years of memories. Its wonderful that sibling love if one is able to have that bond. Im so sorry🙏🥺
Do you think she will turn up to hearing?
I think she probably will and if she has new PR. It will likely be new PR tactics.
She will probably start to be 'sorry'.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think she will, as knows she will be served with a warrant for arrest if not. She won’t want to risk weeks in prison after all she has said about ‘finally sorting stuff out’

Can I just ask, what exactly will happen at this hearing? I know she has already said stuff on oath that she hasn't done so what are the options for the creditors and possible outcomes?

Reactions: 14
Hope there is another Priceless Price “Exclusive” of its Equestrian range, with its so called models 🤣 That was funny.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Can I just ask, what exactly will happen at this hearing? I know she has already said stuff on oath that she hasn't done so what are the options for the creditors and possible outcomes?
It’s a 3 hour public hearing to ask about anything any everything. All about her finances, witness statements that have been made. Then they will sort out her repayments, which again, she will need to stick to.
If she had just made repayments for a year, she would of been discharged by now, but I imagine that will not happen for several years now until they are satisfied with her repayments.
The creditors will of course not get all they are owed, just a %
She has run up a huge bill with the insolvency practitioner actually doing the work, due to her non compliance.
I don’t know if representatives from HMRC or the mortgage company will be there, seeing as they are owed huge amounts.
The liquidation of her old Jordan Trading account will also need to be looked at in the bankruptcy as the company is still owed £150k + by her.

Apparently she’s excited, again 🙄
Maybe it’s to do with the huge pile of washing… 😏🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
It’s a 3 hour public hearing to ask about anything any everything. All about her finances, witness statements that have been made. Then they will sort out her repayments, which again, she will need to stick to.
If she had just made repayments for a year, she would of been discharged by now, but I imagine that will not happen for several years now until they are satisfied with her repayments.
She has run up a huge bill with the insolvency practitioner actually doing the work, due to her non compliance.
I don’t know if representatives from HMRC or the mortgage company will be there, seeing as they are owed huge amounts.
The liquidation of her old Jordan Trading account will also need to be looked at in the bankruptcy as the company is still over £150k + by her.

Thanks for this, it makes more sense now :)

Reactions: 17
The liquidation of her old Jordan Trading account will also need to be looked at in the bankruptcy as the company is still over £150k + by her.

Wow, she's really working overtime to convince the public that ALL IS WELL AND THIS IS GOING TO BE HER YEAR AND EVERYONE ELSE BETTER WATCH OUT WOOOOOHOOOOOO

Me think she doth protest too much

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Was gonna say why is she sat there with her legs wide open but why change the habit of a lifetime 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Can i ask? Is the kitchen in those pics the one she was trying to sell last year?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Dear @Emlou80
My heart goes out to you and I feel your pain so much; I lost my baby sister (50 but still my baby sister :cry: ) on Sunday- unexpected and unexplained (at the moment).
I'm holding it together for my parents and siblings and currently back home from Jersey to support them. She and all of our family are decent humans, paying our bills, having respect for others and working hard.
Then you have Katie Price; the polar opposite of us- playing the system, leaving a trail of destruction, malicious and hurting people in the process.
All the best to you and your family; I'd rather be the normal woman on the street but walk down that street with my head held high- very high ♥♥
So sorry for your loss Jersey ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Regarding the things Bankruptcy hearing , in 2020 the Receiver said there were 3 issues to resolve , How she has been funding recent holidays, stolen jewellery and her income and expenditure , and I think if she doesn't turn up without giving the judge good reason ,that under the insolvency (amendment ) rules 2010 ,she would be in contempt of court

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I think she’ll be able to explain( be economical with the truth) the holidays away as freebies.
In my opinion the jewellery is resting in someone else’s safe, but the income/ expenditure will be interesting to unravel. I suspect she has been so twisty in her dealings that she doesn’t know the extent of the mess herself.
Let the games commence.

Of course, we may see a reoccurrence of mental elf issues.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.