Katie Price #104 go away press, me life's a mess, person who slapped me wore a dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to feel sorry for her years ago but not now , lots of people have mental health issues and don’t even get heard , woman is annoying

Reactions: 24
The only thing that's puzzling me at the moment is that Princess has 'liked' Katie's IG post with Bunny (and Junior has ignored it) and Junior has 'liked' Emily's (and Peter's) posts about Millie's birthday party and Princess hasn't.
Also there are some negative posts on Katie's JYY Instagram nonsense that have received loads of likes and haven't yet been deleted.
We might be reading too much into it … but …. Is this not the trait of a child with a narcissistic mother? Trying to please them … maybe why she’s not liking Emily’s posts
Maybe Princess has seen the way KP reacts to this kind of rejection and is trying to appease her with likes
In the real world this would sound crazy right ? But it’s the KP show.
She actually does not realise what she’s doing to the kids man 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Now now.... dont be doing all this confusing stuff to me thankyou very much... I just about come on here and try to understand what's going on .. on a day to day understanding... which I have.. dont get me wrong... about Katue Price... I get the just. I've followed ger for over 20 years...
But if your now starting all this other stuff well .....
It might take me a bit longer.. !!!@
Pom could you please do me a confused sign... then people give me that little extra time. Lots of love 💘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The only thing that's puzzling me at the moment is that Princess has 'liked' Katie's IG post with Bunny (and Junior has ignored it) and Junior has 'liked' Emily's (and Peter's) posts about Millie's birthday party and Princess hasn't.
Also there are some negative posts on Katie's JYY Instagram nonsense that have received loads of likes and haven't yet been deleted.
I wonder if P is playing one against the other. Telling Katie half truths about Emily to wind her up and similarly telling Emily things she wants to hear about her Mum. It's quite a common behaviour in children flitting between parents and step-parents when they feel the animosity and want to please both sides.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I imagine the children feel torn as to what to do re their mum's IG posts. It beggars belief that she can post a disgusting attack on EA and then post videos advertising lip plumper and post old photo's of B as if nothing has happened. She is just vile.
And that's why she's a bleep!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Cole has been quiet tonight. Obviously enjoying his 'SoPulpy' who are these people? Couldn't even think of a more Benny Hill name if they tried. Still cracking up laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What a shock, said no one
Omg stupid bleeping witch who's probably snagged all the police in that vicinity.. wives of them officers make sure your man comes home without crabs 🦀 and prawns dangling from his nuts 😜

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I'm sorry to say that Princess has most likely had her head turned by Pricey.
She's at what can be a difficult age without all the trauma that being a child of Skanky brings to the party and wanting to be loyal to her mother places her in a really difficult position.
Probably looks at all the hard work put in by Emily to get to where she is and thinks, mum's right, why bother, just pout in the lens and it will all come to you for nothing.
And no, I'm not criticizing Peter, Emily or Princess, it's just a fact that the mother's influence is a big factor here in the children's short lives.
As usual all the blame for this mess lies fairly and squarely at Skankys door and she is untouchable at the moment so I think there's no way she'll stop.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
I hope Skanky doesn't turn Princess against Emily. Poor girl is probably too scared to like Emily's post after todays outburst.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Seeing a few tweeters having a pop at Channel 4 tonight. If that programme was actually in play, pretty much a dead duck for Pwicey participation now. No way can Skanky be involved after this public outburst. Oh Skanky you know that imaginary #HarveysLaw you keep banging on about, well that abusive message would have you in big trouble if it existed. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Tweets to C4…..

D8273627-6FA0-4CC5-9A22-79278BFE771E.jpeg

Never underestimate the Pwicey to f*ck things up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.