Katie Price #104 go away press, me life's a mess, person who slapped me wore a dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kinda of delighted she's called out Emily. It's obvious Emily loves the media attention and certainly doesn't shy away from it.
You must be just as unable to see things in a balanced way as Pwicey :rolleyes:. Whatever Emily likes to do or say, she looks after those kids and does it well.
Pwicenstein can never say she does that! Actions speak louder than bullshit!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Exactly. Either you don't consent to your kids being on social media or you do, it's in or out. As others have said Emily is within her rights to protect her kids identities until they're old enough to choose for themselves. J&P have been in the public eye since birth, so there is a huge difference. It's only the unintelligent (Skanky) who would fail to see the difference.
As have B & J her 2 children with Keiran. Don’t get me started with her posting the 2 girls with faces full of makeup so that pervs can lust over them. Poor H has no one standing up for him so she will is able to domwhateve she wants to use him for her financial gain.

• Angry
Reactions: 33
I know it’s a shame for them both, but I feel more sorry for Jett. Their horror of a mother does occasionally mention Bunny but never Jett, poor things & they are such beautiful children 😌
Jett is a gorgeous little boy... him and Bunny fortunately look like Keiron... I haven't seen his tail...( keirons) 🤣maybe one day ... I'll have a good look at it...anyway... that bleeping skank Pricey is imploding as we type.. yeyyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The whole post she made is just so... just baffling!!
My mum was in the priory as an inpatient for 6 weeks when I was 16. I had the opportunity to see her after 3 weeks but I was too terrified to go. I don't think she ever forgave me for that (has since passed away), and it's eye opening seeing someone like Katie do the same thing.
I was lucky in that I've got a great father so I've turned out alright 👍
If Katie wasn't such a cock blind idiot I'd be telling her to go and speak to the adult children of addicts and alcoholics and see how their lives have been affected.
Haha she could speak to me as my own evil narcissist mother is exactly like KP and I’m 37 and still have night terrors over what she did to me!

I smell a rat here in our midst tonight
I do too hun x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Police can't appeal the sentence

Unfortunately I don’t believe it was ever a real possibility from reading the legal beagles opinions on the situation but more wishful thinking on the part of the tabloids perhaps.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
So in one breath says Emily has used HER (KP’s) children in photoshoots to make money, then posts a picture of her and Bunny advertising JYY…. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Never underestimate the Pwicey - especially when it comes to double standards!

Reactions: 31
The whole post she made is just so... just baffling!!
My mum was in the priory as an inpatient for 6 weeks when I was 16. I had the opportunity to see her after 3 weeks but I was too terrified to go. I don't think she ever forgave me for that (has since passed away), and it's eye opening seeing someone like Katie do the same thing.
I was lucky in that I've got a great father so I've turned out alright 👍
If Katie wasn't such a cock blind idiot I'd be telling her to go and speak to the adult children of addicts and alcoholics and see how their lives have been affected.
Your post is very truthful, however you have also made me LOL ‘cock blind idiot’ 😂 brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The only thing that's puzzling me at the moment is that Princess has 'liked' Katie's IG post with Bunny (and Junior has ignored it) and Junior has 'liked' Emily's (and Peter's) posts about Millie's birthday party and Princess hasn't.
Also there are some negative posts on Katie's JYY Instagram nonsense that have received loads of likes and haven't yet been deleted.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Also, I think the DM have suspended comments on their article. It's been stuck at 55 posts for a while now.

Reactions: 20
I hope Emily gets Coleen Nolan's spot on loose women permanently and has a front row seat to the NTA's for life
Never watched it. Never will! I hate gossip lol! Joking apart from the never watchin
Unfortunately I don’t believe it was ever a real possibility from reading the legal beagles opinions on the situation but more wishful thinking on the part of the tabloids perhaps.
Aaaargh! gutted! Nevermind, she's on the road to nowhere anyway now!

Reactions: 18
Jett is a gorgeous little boy... him and Bunny fortunately look like Keiron... I haven't seen his tail...( keirons) 🤣maybe one day ... I'll have a good look at it...anyway... that bleeping skank Pricey is imploding as we type.. yeyyyyy
He has a very nice tail 😋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The only thing that's puzzling me at the moment is that Princess has 'liked' Katie's IG post with Bunny (and Junior has ignored it) and Junior has 'liked' Emily's (and Peter's) posts about Millie's birthday party and Princess hasn't.
Also there are some negative posts on Katie's JYY Instagram nonsense that have received loads of likes and haven't yet been deleted.
Princess has liked Emily’s most recent post about Millies party

Reactions: 25
🤔 Maybe the blocking did work after all, or she’s off her face and hasn’t seen them yet 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Never watched it. Never will! I hate gossip lol! Joking apart from the never watchin

Aaaargh! gutted! Nevermind, she's on the road to nowhere anyway now!

I don't watch it but I know it would piss ole dangle flaps price off no end

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Now now.... dont be doing all this confusing stuff to me thankyou very much... I just about come on here and try to understand what's going on .. on a day to day understanding... which I have.. dont get me wrong... about Katue Price... I get the just. I've followed ger for over 20 years...
But if your now starting all this other stuff well .....
It might take me a bit longer.. !!!@

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I imagine the children feel torn as to what to do re their mum's IG posts. It beggars belief that she can post a disgusting attack on EA and then post videos advertising lip plumper and post old photo's of B as if nothing has happened. She is just vile.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.