Katie Price #104 go away press, me life's a mess, person who slapped me wore a dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think it was up for about 10 mins

Reactions: 17
I can’t wait for Pete and his lawyer to take Krusty down. (Take her down to Funky town, Choo fucking choo - From The Thick of it )

Reactions: 24
Is she standing on tip toes, if so amazing hope she copes with those poorly feet, one minute fine, the next back on crutches and in the surgical boots for a photo op
my 7 year old could spray tan better than she has on those manky old trotters!

Reactions: 27
Not a kp fan but I do think there is more to Emily than meets the eye. Plus it is off she quite happily poses with prices children but covers her children's faces.
That is also Pete's decision ... Emily is an intelligent decent woman

Reactions: 23
Is she standing on tip toes, if so amazing hope she copes with those poorly feet, one minute fine, the next back on crutches and in the surgical boots for a photo op
They ain't feet, there hooves.

Reactions: 28
I would imagine she is too busy living life to notice half of what skanky does. It must be a miserable life, sat in that falling apart shithole mansion, with nothing else in your life but trawling SM to see what people are saying about you. Resorting to teenage tactics to try to goad a reaction out of someone, anyone to validate your sad little existance. I hope Emily is at home, enjoying her family, not giving skanky a second thought. That will push her over the edge.

Reactions: 45
Not a kp fan but I do think there is more to Emily than meets the eye. Plus it is off she quite happily poses with prices children but covers her children's faces.
J&P faces were on the inet way before Emily was on the scene. It's a bit pointless covering their faces now

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.