Katie Price #104 go away press, me life's a mess, person who slapped me wore a dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Q00% it was emily gives the kids all the things she can't. Although it doesn't take away the fact she's there mum and they still love her. My son chooses not to see his dad but still speaks of him so highly. Its like I'm the one who buys the mcdonalds every week but his dad buys it one time and its the kindest thing in the entire world. Or when we had covid he thiught of protecting his dad first out of anyone. So typical of kids lol
Yeah, but when push comes to shove with kids, it’s the ones who are there with them on daily basis that they really love. Unfortunately, we are the last to know though 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think that pathetic rant at Emily was pure projection, she’s jealous of Emily & Emily’s relationship with Princess, not the other way around
Even the sun think so…..

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You’re right. She is a bully.
She’s is a bully, completely agree. I remember the Jordan days, constant attacks on people that were so nasty & unnecessary. Still will be RIDDLED with jealousy over Emily. She’s smarter than her, younger, prettier, classier... and I know this shouldn’t matter but it definitely will to KP, she’s skinner. She’s literally obsessed with being thin and that will drive her mad. All combined with the fact her ex husband has moved on & adores her, AND her own kids really like her will be too much for her to take!! Her mask slipped last night. She’s got everything Katie wants but can’t achieve. 100% pure, rotten jealousy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
As someone who has experienced a very dysfunctional family member, myself, you exhaust yourself in trying to help and offer advice in the end. As tough as it is, you end up backing off in the end, as they suck you into your drama otherwise. They never listen to any help or advice you can give, and there is only so much you can do. They need to help themselves in the end. This is why she will end up very alone if Carl ever leaves her.
I completely understand that as a family member but as a mother I just can‘t imagine backing off if I saw her behaviour becoming erratic and thought she could be at risk of harming herself but as I say that may just be me perhaps being overprotective.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
i saw you there, just standing there
and thought I was only Dreaming yeah
then I sat down and had a cry
should have been me in Dubai
Pete I've traded up carwash beats you
but to be fair he beats me too
Doctor ! Doctor! can't you see Im burning burning?
Doctor ! Doctor! is this hate Im feeling ?

What do you see in her you know I'm fitter
hang on just gotta pick up this litter
That disgusting woman better shut her trap
hang on while I go behind this bush for a crap
sometimes you just have to draw a line
Im doing that now
cuz it makes me feel fine
Doctor ! Doctor ! can't you see I'm burning burning !
Doctor ! Doctor ! is this hate im feeling ?
Brilliant ❤

What else can you say that will convince us it is you, I hope it is. We have missed you 😘

Now where the hell have you been? 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hi from Pom🥰

I'm struggling abit today, got tension headache, hope it don't turn into a migraine and last near 17 hours which can happen so I'm going to have a two day break from tattle and recharge my batteries.
I won't give the thread up as I love been on here and everyone on here too , but a small break is needed.
Will be doing more pics as well soon but just having a few days off so not strain my eyes too much as they ache as well sadly.

Back on Wednesday night love Pom 💖🐾 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Just spotted this while I was on the closer mags website! Thank goodness PA has custody of the kids, this is from 2016 when P was NINE years old! Imagine what a :poop: show this could’ve been! She will do anything to capitalise on her kids.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
#105 Dr Emily is so serene while KP’s soul spews shades of green.

She definately demonstrates the old adage be careful how you treat people on the way up, they will kick your arse on your way down. I’ll bet there is a queue of people thinking “ I knew you’d keep take that you skanky fucker “

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.