Katie Price #104 go away press, me life's a mess, person who slapped me wore a dress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that pathetic rant at Emily was pure projection, she’s jealous of Emily & Emily’s relationship with Princess, not the other way around

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Where do you think it’ll be? Crawley? Oh please someone spot her so I can go down there and watch.
More likely to be Horsham or Worthing I think. Usually they place people close to where they live, especially if they can't drive! I bet she claims her travelling expenses too!

Reactions: 13
Yes that's it

No she lived with Alex, Leandro then Kieran in it 😂😂😂😂
I thought this was KP's previous house...it's the one with the equestrian stuff, trotting ground etc?? As you say, 2 doors down from MM (but this is not the house in the sales ad).
In the photo, MM is at the top, old house at the bottom (plus close-up).
Screenshot_20220110-181718_Maps.jpg
Screenshot_20220110-181726_Maps.jpg

Reactions: 8
I think that pathetic rant at Emily was pure projection, she’s jealous of Emily & Emily’s relationship with Princess, not the other way around
Q00% it was emily gives the kids all the things she can't. Although it doesn't take away the fact she's there mum and they still love her. My son chooses not to see his dad but still speaks of him so highly. Its like I'm the one who buys the mcdonalds every week but his dad buys it one time and its the kindest thing in the entire world. Or when we had covid he thiught of protecting his dad first out of anyone. So typical of kids lol

Reactions: 17
She even got that wrong, she wrote ‘will never be my kids parents’ 🤦🏼‍♀️ and what on earth is she on about, Emily doesn’t claim to be a doctor, she is a doctor FGS 🙄 🤣🤣
KP really is bat💩 crazy.
And the proverbial YOUR !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She usually records a lot in one day and then posts it at random times (usually to deflect!). She was known to sleep in till the afternoon and the dad/stepdad/bf/fiance/1night stand/fling would take care of the children. Didnt Bunny find Charles or that other one in bed with her and ask who he was?
Totally unacceptable behaviour for a mother, but just another normal day for KP, she really doesn’t give a duck about the long lasting damage she is doing to these children.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I just had a look at that Thrillz website she’s plugging, blimey, it’s a rogues gallery of has beers isn’t it! Must be mortifying too be on there surely
Indeed…she’s in ‘good company’ with the likes of Katona, Paul Danan, Anthony Costa, Pat Sharp, her mate Michelle & a whole bunch of people I’ve never heard of.
Load of old washed up desperadoes.
I prefer Cameo. Purchased my daughter a greeting from Jackie Beat (fabulous American Drag Queen I’ve followed for years)

Reactions: 14
Her behaviour is really erratic at the moment. If her family truly care about her wellbeing atm, rather than them putting out statements and pleas to the Press as they did before, they should be taking her under their wing/s. I think she’s behaved disgustingly and she’s a vile bully but as a mother I would be terrified for her if she were my daughter. Where are her family apart from Sister Sophie butter wouldn’t melt and her emojis 😍🥰 on KP’s IG and why haven’t they stepped in as Cole is clearly not up for the job.
As someone who has experienced a very dysfunctional family member, myself, you exhaust yourself in trying to help and offer advice in the end. As tough as it is, you end up backing off in the end, as they suck you into your drama otherwise. They never listen to any help or advice you can give, and there is only so much you can do. They need to help themselves in the end. This is why she will end up very alone if Carl ever leaves her.
Again, speaking from experience, she has pushed the self destruct button, and I believe is too far gone to be helped now.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Love it Dr. Emily. Staying classy but kicking Skanky to the kerb. Brilliant! 🙌
I imagine Skanky is bleeping fuming at present, the praise Emily is getting is thoroughly deserved and her class at not responding yet showing her experience must be driving her crazy (well… more crazy than usual). She’s deleting comments at pace over on her instasham 😂 I foresee a huge bender incoming.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.