Katie Price #103 Dont get too complacent, here comes the nanny with the witness statement

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How’s this going Katie, hey Mr Carol Price…. Words from your own fiancée’s mouth a month before she started dating you, then books W8 media 🤥
Delusions of grandeur!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Advertising Coal and his daddy’s business in this one, what an embarrassment 🤡
Is this Wanky's arse (don't mean skanky)? Wonder if they have been told there is going to be a big reveal in the Sunday rags. This is when we need the News of the Worldv :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 27
Thanks for the new thread ❤ and well done KRM on the title. 👏👏

So, from the last thread, Carwash has got his knickers in a knot today. He's threatening someone to keep their gob shut about something. The 'mouth sewn shut' imagery he's used, he is definitely making an attempt to be intimidating.

View attachment 974709
Jesus wept, the state of it! Those tits! 😱😱
The are so hard and rigid they actually look painful.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do you think we’ll have anymore outbursts tonight? I have cleaning to do and cigarettes to smoke🤣 can you @ me if tit goes down please 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Am I the only one who doesn’t find this guy funny and gets a really weird vibe from him 😬
I find his KP obsession uncomfortable, he interviewed her years ago a few times and was very happy in her company, he’s creepy ass weird! maybe she turned him down and he’s still bitter🤷🏻‍♀️ Hey Alex, be better not bitter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Wouldn't the police need to know about this as he may be interfering with a witness with this veiled threat.
Perhaps she might go with the ' i forgot my trousers ' lookView attachment 974792
I always read In The fancy French couture fashion books it’s either Breasts OR Legs NEVER both . Then put on your accessories have one last look in the mirror and then take one thing off. French women are always dressed dry classily not like skank the tank

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I don't like the mouth sewn up imagery, it looks creepy and menacing. What a vile nasty piece of work this Nesbit is. Can't she see just how awful this man is? Also an absolute no marks in the "Hard Man" stakes. He can't stay quiet for more than a couple of days without spitting his dummy out again. If I was her I'd be embarrassed that I'd come down to mixing with people like him. For all her vileness she's been in this media tit goldfish bowl for years, she knows the drill. I think he's totally controlling everything now, otherwise surely she'd tell him to tone it down. Every stupid, nasty, threatening message he posts just shows what he is. He'll definitely be the finish of her, let them carry on whilst we have free front row seats.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Advertising Coal and his daddy’s business in this one, what an embarrassment 🤡
🤔 Just thinking about that post KP promoted on her IG stories, Carl has clearly posted it on his and daddy’s plumbing business IG but why on earth would a plumbing company post about the media out of the blue. I’d be thinking wtf if I was following them.

I can only think he posted it because ........

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I find his KP obsession uncomfortable, he interviewed her years ago a few times and was very happy in her company, he’s creepy ass weird! maybe she turned him down and he’s still bitter🤷🏻‍♀️ Hey Alex, be better not bitter
Have you seen his Minge Markle vids? 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I don't like the mouth sewn up imagery, it looks creepy and menacing. What a vile nasty piece of work this Nesbit is. Can't she see just how awful this man is? Also an absolute no marks in the "Hard Man" stakes. He can't stay quiet for more than a couple of days without spitting his dummy out again. If I was her I'd be embarrassed that I'd come down to mixing with people like him. For all her vileness she's been in this media tit goldfish bowl for years, she knows the drill. I think he's totally controlling everything now, otherwise surely she'd tell him to tone it down. Every stupid, nasty, threatening message he posts just shows what he is. He'll definitely be the finish of her, let them carry on whilst we have free front row seats.
His outbursts can't be doing his Dad's business any good

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.