Katie Price #103 Dont get too complacent, here comes the nanny with the witness statement

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else just hate Carl
His face makes me sick… he has such a smug look for someone who’s a failed love islander and desperate to be a z lister 🤢

Reactions: 46
Jessica Kidd View attachment 975147 doesn't recommend Plumbers 4 Less.
2i3 Sef44ptSemc8pbnesrohi3 202202 ·

Had a guy from this company come out to look at my boiler he told me that it would be £1500 to repair the pump and it may not definitely work or 4000 to replace boiler. We then go another 3 quotes all at £2.5-2.8k so already a massive difference in price. Turns out it did need a new pump we paid £140 I repeat £140 elsewhere and now works perfectly. Complete and utter scammers STAY AWAY

XS Automotive View attachment 975148 recommends Plumbers 4 Less.
7 t8A35u7gmus040t 2o23602c17d ·

Excellent company, called their 24 hour out of hours number, they attended quickly and carried our an emergency repair in no time at all, I would easily give them a 5 star rating and completely recommend their services.

Lolling my head off here! Obviously Cole couldn't get the tap to work to wash the cars!
Their fb page isnt favourable either, nor is trustpilot
Screenshot_2022-01-08-19-46-38-414.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I 100% believe Carl is the suspect
She’s tried to drop charges and CPS want to prosecute
Nanny has been called as a witness to previous arguments etc as evidence

how does this woman have her children unattended at all is beyond me
She doesn't. She has to have her Mother there now as chaperone we think.

Reactions: 28
Why does she feed false info & then moan about it being in the papers? It's pathetic & childish. She continually complains about the media & how they report lies but most/all of them come from her. She 'earns' her living from her petty little stories so is biting the hand that feeds her. She & Cole are such boring little non-entities.
I think she's really lost it recently, probably because she can't call all the shots anymore with what they print. She's raging and it all seems
pretty irrational.

Reactions: 24
Stimming doesn’t always mean autism. It’s to do with sensory needs which could be part of his actual diagnosis. It speaks volumes that, at 19, he’s not got an actual diagnosis. Just displays some behaviours.
If you look back someone posted a copy of his diagnosis from Great Ormond Street Hospital. He only has one medical condition SOD, all the rest are behavioural issues.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Does anyone else just hate Carl
His face makes me sick… he has such a smug look for someone who’s a failed love islander and desperate to be a z lister 🤢
Every time I see his face I think of the many ways I can I can beat ten Bells of shite out of him. He is sinister and evil.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yeah what's she on about it was a woman who traumatised her when its a male who was charged
I'm so behind, only wandered off for food! Maybe it was a woman who traumatised her-she has mirrors all over her house! Sadly mothercare turned down crawl for a modelling job but they did offer him a different position- bouncer in the creche!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
At the end of the day the biggest fool is a toss up between Carol & KP ... She can't see that he is after a comeup & using her for z Lister fame ... She is so vain and narcissistic that she actually thinks he loves her ...neither one of them is very bright ... 2 months or 2yrs, kids or no kids this relationship will blow up in both of their faces ... He will be forgotten soon enough because he has zero looks or talent, she will be a footnote in zlist obscurity, she will occasionally be wheeled out aged 60+ in a 'whatever happened to'
She won’t make 60 ….

Reactions: 16
I'm so behind, only wandered off for food! Maybe it was a woman who traumatised her-she has mirrors all over her house! Sadly mothercare turned down crawl for a modelling job but they did offer him a different position- bouncer in the creche!
Where's @Pom Bear ...........

71J+gODcuiL._SL1500_.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Every time I see his face I think of the many ways I can I can beat ten Bells of shite out of him. He is sinister and evil.
I have the same with her. Would love to bang their heads together, like when playing conkers, and see which one cracks first

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s the drugs. She’s away with the fairies 😂
Both of their minds are fucked from all the cocaine. It’s not good for ur mental health. I still can’t believe she picked Crawl over her 5 beautiful children. She reminds me of my narcissistic mother. 37 and still in therapy. I really do feel for those kids. Lucky for me I went into foster care.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
View attachment 975170
Another review mentioned Gary turning up.
View attachment 975170
I know but giving themselves a 5 star review just about sums them up, doesn't it? Oh and it seems like Gary is the plumber. Nothing wrong with that, good trade to have but KP seems to have built them up to be multi-millionaires when basically they are hard working ordinary people like most of us are.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Both of their minds are fucked from all the cocaine. It’s not good for ur mental health. I still can’t believe she picked Crawl over her 5 beautiful children. She reminds me of my narcissistic mother. 37 and still in therapy. I really do feel for those kids. Lucky for me I went into foster care.
Sorry to hear that. Take care x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Katie, who was single at the time, revealed: “We kissed. I undressed and we got into bed. We had fun.”

Another report has her saying she fell asleep without ' doing it'
I'm pretty sure she was with someone at the time , Alex maybe, I'm sure i read she told them she had a meeting to go to and stayed the night at a friend's

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I'm pretty sure she was with someone at the time , Alex maybe, I'm sure i read she told them she had a meeting to go to and stayed the night at a friend's
I'm sure all the young blokes are saying the same about her!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bet there's trouble at t'mill tonight. Jesus all they do is moan, call people out and make up stupid stories. No friends, estranged from family, sitting in that probably freezing shell of a once beautiful house, languishing in liquor and memories of when she was a sort. It's becoming more like Sunset Boulevard every week and we know how that ended!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.