Katie Price #103 Dont get too complacent, here comes the nanny with the witness statement

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope ive done this right? My first time!

Congratulations @Krm2011

Mod edit: well done on your first thread, but next time dont remove spaces else it doesn't tag. All threads should start the same Katie price # . If the title is too long and needs to be butchered into text speech and missing spaces then it's too long!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Congratulations @Krm2011

Mod edit: well done on your first thread, but next time dont remove spaces else it doesn't tag. All threads should start the same Katie price # . If the title is too long and needs to be butchered into text speech and missing spaces then it's too long!

Yayyy my first winning title! Thank you! I shall pour a wine to celebrate 🍷😄 and noted about the spacing 😌

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Congratulations @Krm2011

Noted 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You know that any suggested you tube content focus will last as long as her I’m A Celeb “reviews”. She’s only one one to have been on it 25 times, you know.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Following on from Harvey’s list of diagnosis’s, the only thing he is actually diagnosed with is the septic-optic dysplasia. All the other stuff is just about his behaviour. Doesn’t even look like he has an autism diagnosis.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Thanks for the new thread ❤ and well done KRM on the title. 👏👏

So, from the last thread, Carwash has got his knickers in a knot today. He's threatening someone to keep their gob shut about something. The 'mouth sewn shut' imagery he's used, he is definitely making an attempt to be intimidating.

20220108_170218.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
If it's the "former nanny" he's talking about, it's presumably too late. Hasn't she already made her statement to the police? And perhaps that's an error by the media - they've referred to one of Harvey's carers as a nanny?

Reactions: 31

So, from the last thread, Carwash has got his knickers in a knot today. He's threatening someone to keep their gob shut about something. The 'mouth sewn shut' imagery he's used, he is definitely making an attempt to be intimidating.

View attachment 974709
Hopefully aimed at KP

• Heart
Reactions: 18
"Everyone who gets with Katie." Well, yes, there's certainly a long line of them, Carl.

• Haha
Reactions: 65

View attachment 974709
FFS they must be rubbing off on me, I've been trying to work out for hours what that image was🙃 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

View attachment 974709
Papers to Carl “duck off”

Recap
2022 was going to be year with no drama. This lasted all of 8 days…

• Haha
Reactions: 57

View attachment 974709
Wouldn't the police need to know about this as he may be interfering with a witness with this veiled threat.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Ok, who is going to ask the most obvious question… how easy is it to get married in Las Vegas…? 🤔
Or can we have a video of her squatting, pulling her arse cheeks apart, and dumping on the hard shoulder, without wiping ... great youtube content 🤷‍♀️ 😣😣😣 .... she can even do a calendar on 12 different motorways ` never underestimate the pwiccccyyyy .... Ayeeeeee ` 💩💩💩 .... As for ` underbite carol ` ...... do duck OFF .... playground tit .... you scare none ya lil nancy .... ` his tit bag AGED dolly 🙄🙄🙄 must smell so fragrant between the sheets 🤢🤢🤮🤮 ` ... EVERYONE is laughing AT you ... ya bleeping muppet 🖕 🖕 she has finally found the perfect bloke ... they both have the IQ of a bleeping cabbage, and thats me being generous

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.