Katie Price #103 Dont get too complacent, here comes the nanny with the witness statement

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe she is going on about Harvey's Law again. Am I cynical for thinking she may have read my post about them both being bullies but still pushing for Harvey's Law. Because lo and behold, she's suddenly being "bullied" by someone and mentions Harvey's Law!
I may be wrong as I've not seen the time of when she posted it. Either way, perhaps she should try following the currents laws that are in place before trying to create new ones!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
At the end of the day the biggest fool is a toss up between Carol & KP ... She can't see that he is after a comeup & using her for z Lister fame ... She is so vain and narcissistic that she actually thinks he loves her ...neither one of them is very bright ... 2 months or 2yrs, kids or no kids this relationship will blow up in both of their faces ... He will be forgotten soon enough because he has zero looks or talent, she will be a footnote in zlist obscurity, she will occasionally be wheeled out aged 60+ in a 'whatever happened to'

Reactions: 28
Well well well, someone has irritated Cole’s chuff huh?

Laughing my head off at his ‘menacing’ threat. What an utter baby.

Hope whoever is up his chuff is going to keep it up. He is rattled.

Bring it on!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
At the end of the day the biggest fool is a toss up between Carol & KP ... She can't see that he is after a comeup & using her for z Lister fame ... She is so vain and narcissistic that she actually thinks he loves her ...neither one of them is very bright ... 2 months or 2yrs, kids or no kids this relationship will blow up in both of their faces ... He will be forgotten soon enough because he has zero looks or talent, she will be a footnote in zlist obscurity, she will occasionally be wheeled out aged 60+ in a 'whatever happened to'
It can't happen soon enough! I wish they would disappear already!

Reactions: 19
I don't like the mouth sewn up imagery, it looks creepy and menacing. What a vile nasty piece of work this Nesbit is. Can't she see just how awful this man is? Also an absolute no marks in the "Hard Man" stakes. He can't stay quiet for more than a couple of days without spitting his dummy out again. If I was her I'd be embarrassed that I'd come down to mixing with people like him. For all her vileness she's been in this media tit goldfish bowl for years, she knows the drill. I think he's totally controlling everything now, otherwise surely she'd tell him to tone it down. Every stupid, nasty, threatening message he posts just shows what he is. He'll definitely be the finish of her, let them carry on whilst we have free front row seats.
I actually think you’re seeing the real her now (two narcissists together not a good combination) as she has no decent management to advise her, in reality she’s feral.
If you ever saw any of the shows/footage when she was married to Peter, Kieran, or dating Kris she was vile to them and said things that were completely inappropriate. She wasn’t much better in the BBC documentary following her life.
Years ago I thought she was okay until I watched some of it for myself and I was appalled that her partner’s put up with that from her and that she’d done so well (at the time) financially, considering she‘s a conceited, vulgar, narcissistic, bully.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
1641671375107.png
Following on from Harvey’s list of diagnosis’s, the only thing he is actually diagnosed with is the septic-optic dysplasia. All the other stuff is just about his behaviour. Doesn’t even look like he has an autism diagnosis.
The boy’s been neglected since birth! She it pwicy just lied for years because nobody would question a disabled child’s diagnosis his mother says, her lies became truth after years &years in the newspaper
1641671375107.png
1641671375861.png

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Well well well, someone has irritated Cole’s chuff huh?

Laughing my head off at his ‘menacing’ threat. What an utter baby.

Hope whoever is up his chuff is going to keep it up. He is rattled.

Bring it on!
''Up his chuff'' hahaha 🤣🤣👍

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He fairly obviously has by his stimming whenever he’s around his mother
Stimming doesn’t always mean autism. It’s to do with sensory needs which could be part of his actual diagnosis. It speaks volumes that, at 19, he’s not got an actual diagnosis. Just displays some behaviours.

• Angry
Mine too 😁 If ever one feels a bit down, a great pick-me-up and laugh is to return to the “cowgirl in a bikini on a lawnmower” photo shoot. Never fails to crack me up Skanky put that out, thinking it was a sexy look. 😂

It‘s tragic beyond belief, but will never stop being one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen, the full set is comedy gold. 😂😂😂😂😂

The icing on the cake, the final shot….

View attachment 974810
Billy Connolly’s joke park a bike 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did Katie price really shag Simon cowell
That was the only thing that shocked me in the wiki 🤣🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I find his KP obsession uncomfortable, he interviewed her years ago a few times and was very happy in her company, he’s creepy ass weird! maybe she turned him down and he’s still bitter🤷🏻‍♀️ Hey Alex, be better not bitter
No! Be bitter! I’m living for his KP-hating

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Katie, who was single at the time, revealed: “We kissed. I undressed and we got into bed. We had fun.”

Another report has her saying she fell asleep without ' doing it'

• Haha
  • Wow
Why does she feed false info & then moan about it being in the papers? It's pathetic & childish. She continually complains about the media & how they report lies but most/all of them come from her. She 'earns' her living from her petty little stories so is biting the hand that feeds her. She & Cole are such boring little non-entities.

Reactions: 23
Jessica Kidd
0uxN2MjfFpr.png
doesn't recommend Plumbers 4 Less.

2i3 Sef44ptSemc8pbnesrohi3 202202 ·

Had a guy from this company come out to look at my boiler he told me that it would be £1500 to repair the pump and it may not definitely work or 4000 to replace boiler. We then go another 3 quotes all at £2.5-2.8k so already a massive difference in price. Turns out it did need a new pump we paid £140 I repeat £140 elsewhere and now works perfectly. Complete and utter scammers STAY AWAY

XS Automotive
tVLKdGhpiVf.png
recommends Plumbers 4 Less.

7 t8A35u7gmus040t 2o23602c17d ·

Excellent company, called their 24 hour out of hours number, they attended quickly and carried our an emergency repair in no time at all, I would easily give them a 5 star rating and completely recommend their services.

Lolling my head off here! Obviously Cole couldn't get the tap to work to wash the cars!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey he could have afforded to go with someone far more up market. Still why have steak, when you can have a chewed up and spat out burger instead. I may have changed the quote a little 🤔

• Haha
I 100% believe Carl is the suspect
She’s tried to drop charges and CPS want to prosecute
Nanny has been called as a witness to previous arguments etc as evidence

how does this woman have her children unattended at all is beyond me

Reactions: 27
Why does she feed false info & then moan about it being in the papers? It's pathetic & childish. She continually complains about the media & how they report lies but most/all of them come from her. She 'earns' her living from her petty little stories so is biting the hand that feeds her. She & Cole are such boring little non-entities.

Money money money.

Its an easy life for her. She doesnt need to work a 9- 5 job doing honest work like most of us. She can sit on her fat arse, make up load of lies which the papers publish, wheel out her kids, etc etc. And get paid for making up shite. As well as flogging shite.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.