Katie Price #103 Dont get too complacent, here comes the nanny with the witness statement

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new thread ❤ and well done KRM on the title. 👏👏

So, from the last thread, Carwash has got his knickers in a knot today. He's threatening someone to keep their gob shut about something. The 'mouth sewn shut' imagery he's used, he is definitely making an attempt to be intimidating.

View attachment 974709
Methinks the Carol doth protest too much .... It's ok babba, Dolly believes you 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Kieran don't take any notice of his threats - Give him a slap with your willy, that'll knock the Fucker out!
Staple!!! You are on fire today🤣🤣 you know what guys, I don’t know any of you but the banter on here is just tremendous! Keep smiling you forever funny gawjus lot 😘💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
She is doing everything that KP cannot and does not do (but wants the credit for). I bet posts like this must really rile her up 🤣🤣
This Lady having Keirans baby and him clearly being very happy with her was probably the reason she got trollied & drugged up which caused slapgate

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Personally I think the papers, or whoever started that rumour have put 2&2 together and made 5. I don’t think it’s directed at Kieran but a female and more than likely the one Katie is now trying to pin ‘slap gate’ on.
Maybe it's me After he read my posts on here 🤣🤣🤣🤞🤞🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have been sat here thinking to myself…… now this latest boy toy obviously does not have any scruples, he’s with a woman (I use that term loosely) who has been with soooo many men/boys cheated countless times on them. Plays the victim because she has convinced herself she is one, defends her behaviour and for what in return 🤷‍♀️ Raised profile sometimes for all the wrong reasons, wants to marry her but does he really !! If my son was with anyone like her I would be constantly pecking his head to get rid. I can’t believe his parents are pleased with the relationship it is so toxic it should come with a health warning. But if this is his chosen path then he best watch his back cause when anyone ends things with her she gets nasty, so good luck enjoy your life.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
This Lady having Keirans baby and him clearly being very happy with her was probably the reason she got trollied & drugged up which caused slapgate
Never mind a sleeping pill, maybe she found out Crawl was putting contraceptives in her tea and that's what started the whole shebang 🤣 or as you say, started a rant about 'Look she's ad a baby but yer not gettin me up the spout Cole, what's up wiv yer'.

Has anybody pointed out Harvey’s law exists
Yes. Over and over and over again. But she still continues with it 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The bloody nerve of her 🖕🏼🖕🏼 She is basically trolling people herself the dumb tit. Funny how she starts calling these people out now but never bothered before 🤔

Harvey’s Law and Track are troll aren’t going to happen KP. Let it go 😫

Plumbers4less are only sticking their two pence in because things are unravelling that none of them assholes can control 😂 all of them are doing a bit of damage control and it’s making them look guilty as hell.

Looks like things are about to get juicy again 🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
New thread 😀🧵

I'm on page 42 of the last thread, so quite behind, I normally leave the more serious posts due to not keeping up and not been a fast reader but with everything going on I'm too excited on what's happening with slapgate 😄 x.

So I now award @Pink Squirrel her detective award after reading her funny detective post on the last thread 😄😄🤗🥰💖😘 xx.

Resizer_16416673851120.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
The bloody nerve of her 🖕🏼🖕🏼 She is basically trolling people herself the dumb tit. Funny how she starts calling these people out now but never bothered before 🤔

Plumbers4less are only sticking their two pence in because things are unravelling that none of them assholes can control 😂 all of them are doing a bit of damage control and it’s making them look guilty as hell.

Plumbers4less is CW

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Plumbers4less is one of CW companies.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.