Katie Price #103 Dont get too complacent, here comes the nanny with the witness statement

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never mind a sleeping pill, maybe she found out Crawl was putting contraceptives in her tea and that's what started the whole shebang 🤣 or as you say, started a rant about 'Look she's ad a baby but yer not gettin me up the spout Cole, what's up wiv yer'.

Yes. Over and over and over again. But she still continues with it 🙄🤣
He may well have had the snip

• Haha
Reactions: 16
New thread 😀🧵

I'm on page 42 of the last thread, so quite behind, I normally leave the more serious posts due to not keeping up and not been a fast reader but with everything going on I'm too excited on what's happening with slapgate 😄 x.

So I now award @Pink Squirrel her detective award after reading her funny detective post on the last thread 😄😄🤗🥰💖😘 xx.

View attachment 974966
That's lovely Pom, as are all your awards for our diligent Krusty posters, thank you for making us smile 👽🤗❤😘🐕🐾 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 24
All I’ve done today is hit the refresh button🤣 i was meant to be visiting pals tonight but I’ve told them I’m staying home🤦🏻‍♀️ looooooooooong Covvy D🤧😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
"Everyone who gets with Katie." Well, yes, there's certainly a long line of them, Carl.
I am sure that's what he says to her .... Plenty of A Listers who have partners outside showbusiness who remain unknown ... Not Mr made up to have made the Z List here though

Reactions: 19
New thread 😀🧵

I'm on page 42 of the last thread, so quite behind, I normally leave the more serious posts due to not keeping up and not been a fast reader but with everything going on I'm too excited on what's happening with slapgate 😄 x.

So I now award @Pink Squirrel her detective award after reading her funny detective post on the last thread 😄😄🤗🥰💖😘 xx.

View attachment 974966
Oh @Pom Bear 😍😍 thank you so much. That is amazing 😍😍 I feel very important now 🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Like she hasn’t wasted enough Police time already and as for abusive texts, she’s a fine one to talk after all the vitriol she aims at ex’s, their partners, etc etc
Someone in her circle needs to tell her to grow the f*ck up!
What, who?
In a circle of one!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This Lady having Keirans baby and him clearly being very happy with her was probably the reason she got trollied & drugged up which caused slapgate
Yes, especially if Jett and Bunny were excited as they would be :mad:

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
How’s this going Katie, hey Mr Carol Price…. Words from your own fiancée’s mouth a month before she started dating you, then books W8 media 🤥
🤣 that’s funnier than Cole’s acorn🤣 the woman is completely crackers🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.