Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freshhead

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I know we've said it before but this will not end well. She is on mass destruction she's not as invincible as she thinks surely even her own "fans" will see this as a massive no!

Emily has always remained dignified despite the digs over the years.

This is beyond low, I feel for Princess and Junior what a shitty position to put them both in, I'm sure at one point she said she would never play the kids off. Seriously what the fuck is she doing????????

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
OMG she's sooo jealous of Emily 🤣 It's blatantly all spilled out this weekend because Emily has actually written and published a proper book!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Facehugger

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread ❤ and well done KRM on the title. 👏👏

So, from the last thread, Carwash has got his knickers in a knot today. He's threatening someone to keep their gob shut about something. The 'mouth sewn shut' imagery he's used, he is definitely making an attempt to be intimidating.

20220108_170218.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry

Ecosse

VIP Member
Katie, you've pulled some shitty stunts over the years but you've reached a new low today.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

• Heart

Noggin

Chatty Member
  • Haha

Whl1994

VIP Member
If Pete doesn’t say anything, that will drive it even more insane than it already is...
Having said that, I really, really want him to go full batshit mad on it and let it have it with both barrels and then some.
GO ON PETE YOU CUNT....WE'RE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU!! 😁

• Haha

Webster1357

VIP Member
She will be high and not thinking straight.

Good on Emily for not allowing Princess to go and see Katie in the priory. Why would she want a 14 year old child to see her in a rehab facility? But in saying that....she wasn't even in fecking rehab! The mentalist was on day release. She was out and free, shopping for knickers. If her daughter wanted to see her, she could have gone to her instead....it's not like she was in jail! Fcuk me, she's delusional.
If anyone put a stop to it, it will have been Peter, not Emily. She seems to know her boundaries as a step parent. But of course KP goes after the woman. How rude.

This latest rant just comes across as so desperate and childish. Hard to believe she’s 43. So much for a drama free year, there was absolutely no need for her to post this, it’s just an unprovoked attack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Jwren

VIP Member
Ooooh, she’s off to the police again….🙄
Just block her….🤷🏻‍♀️
Like she hasn’t wasted enough Police time already and as for abusive texts, she’s a fine one to talk after all the vitriol she aims at ex’s, their partners, etc etc
Someone in her circle needs to tell her to grow the f*ck up!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Caw1982

VIP Member
Emily giving the stability she's clearly not.
Folks when we think she's gone to practically the centre of the fucking universe with how low she can go, the disgusting creature does this!!!
Pete - get her !!!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

flowerfairy1985

Chatty Member
Looool ..... I can just imagine ` Dr ` Emily reading this and laughing her head off .... she should rewrite it correcting the bad spelling/grammar and send it back signed ` Dr Emily `.... the LADY raising your children THE RIGHT WAY ... Ps ... I have also never once in my life taken a dump on the hard shoulder in full view of oncoming traffic 🥴🥴 ..... come on ` pete ya cunt ` call in the lawyers and hit this skank bag where it hurts .... in that cesspit GOB and POCKET ... now is the time to bring IT further down ....... and well done Emily for doing the correct thing ... The Priory ( I speak from experience ) is NOT the place for children, some patients have severe Mental Health Issues with very unpleasant behaviours, kicking off ... that no child should witness ..... 👏👏👏
Totally agree. Poor Princess, she doesn’t deserve to be dragged into her shit show!!!

• Sad
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Just come in from a lovely day out WTF WTF WTF OMGGGGGGG 😱

Did not expect this, she has actually imploded. Something has happened over the last few days to bring this about. The pair of them are mighty angry at the mo.

Need to catch up on all the posts…OMG the papers will have seen the screenshot, even if deleted, they gonna be on this, stories incoming soon, it’s a Skanky Meltdown 😱

• Haha
  • Heart

PTMe

Chatty Member
If Pete doesn’t say anything, that will drive it even more insane than it already is...
Having said that, I really, really want him to go full batshit mad on it and let it have it with both barrels and then some.
GO ON PETE YOU CUNT....WE'RE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU!! 😁
Maybe it'll drive him Insania? 😂😂😂😂😂😭

• Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Fuck, that was super quick!
She's going, down, down, down.... Carry on Spiralling Skanky
Had a feeling The Scum have been waiting to take her down, been a few signs they’ve had enough of her games, that scathing piece they wrote about her a couple of weeks ago showed they were willing to turn on her at last.

They jumped on this immediately, they know the truth about all her lies, but have stayed silent, for their own reasons, if the upcoming court cases deliver what we think they will, they will take her apart.

Looking like reality finally caught up with you Skanky, this is just the start of your troubles in 2022, you only have yourself to blame, really believe this is the beginning of all your secrets being revealed to the public. Here we go.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha