Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmaw28

VIP Member
KP’s latest outburst has disgusted me. I went to visit a friend in the Priory a couple of years back and I still to this day cannot get it out of my head. It is NOT an environment for a young impressionable girl. And I am in my early 40’s.
KP really really does disgust me and the more I read and see of her - she will never change and I’m so thankful for her children that they’re all in stable homes with the more responsible parent and step parents!

• Heart
Reactions: 47

zeit

Just wanted to say hi, lurker since August, I was modelling 90s to 2003, met Jordan (long before she had her children) on a show for Sky ( I was featured 2 a week) she came across as a cool girl , also on that day I met Melinda Messenger and a few others were featured; Melinda is a beautiful woman ,so kind and so humble ; But I’m disgusted how KP gets away with her blatant disregard of her Children and Animals… You lot have helped me over the Christmas period 😍 You Rock xxxxx

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
That's lovely Pom, as are all your awards for our diligent Krusty posters, thank you for making us smile 👽🤗❤😘🐕🐾 xx
Thank you my friend 💖🥰❤💖🤗👽🐾😘 xx. I really enjoy making them and remember the big smile I had when I had got one a thread or two back 🥰❤💖👽🐾🤗😘 xx.

One for you 😀💖🥰😘 xx

Resizer_16416882333500.jpg

Is this the woman that Katie is mentioning about to do with Slapgate....😄😄😄😘 xx.

Resizer_16141935268730.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Noggin

Chatty Member
That post is gonna do great things for repairing her relationship with Junior.

• Haha
  • Heart

HmmmReally

VIP Member
Does anyone else just hate Carl
His face makes me sick… he has such a smug look for someone who’s a failed love islander and desperate to be a z lister 🤢

Reactions: 46

Krm2011

VIP Member
I hope ive done this right? My first time!

Congratulations @Krm2011

Mod edit: well done on your first thread, but next time dont remove spaces else it doesn't tag. All threads should start the same Katie price # . If the title is too long and needs to be butchered into text speech and missing spaces then it's too long!

Yayyy my first winning title! Thank you! I shall pour a wine to celebrate 🍷😄 and noted about the spacing 😌

• Heart

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
Ticking Time Bomb Price. Either pissed up or drugged up. It’s Mental Elf must be playing with matches today 🤣
She does not have any MH issues whatsover.
She's just a nasty spoilt cunt who thinks claiming MH is her excuse for doing whatever she pleases.

• Heart

Jwren

VIP Member
Wow that was quick
If I we’re PA I would sue her only she’s bankrupt but I would make her issue a public apology for making such vile accusations.
None of her ex’s, or their partners should have to put up this disgusting behaviour towards them from her, let alone it done in public.
She‘s got some nerve talking about how she’s trolled and bullied, she‘s one the biggest bullies out there on SM!

• Heart

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
‘Claim to be a doctor, you clearly don’t understand mental health, blah blah’

STOP GOING ON ABOUT YOUR MENTAL HEALTH. Take responsibility.
And Emily doesn't "claim" to be a doctor. She IS a doctor!! Which reminds me.. how is KPs paramedic training coming along??

• Haha

Minx103

Chatty Member
Dear friends and neighbours in Little Canfield....... avoid driving in the area tonight just in case there's anybody unsafe, uninsured or unsober about.

• Haha
  • Heart

NotTheDoctor

I suppose it never occurred to her that if she didn't take drugs and break the law in the first place, there would be absolutely no need for her daughter to have to visit her in rehab. I suppose it also never occurred to her, that maybe her daughter doesn't want to see her mum in that state. Besides, Princess only needed to open a paper during katies stint at the priory to see her mum. Who got her nails done and brought undies but didn't take the time to see her kids.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Webster1357

VIP Member
How on earth can a convicted drink driver, currently serving a suspended jail sentence, call someone else disgusting? Especially the woman who is raising her kids? It's Katie Price's own fault that Emily is in a position where she can make decisions about Junior and Princess - if KP hadn't fucked up the way she has then she would have proper joint custody.

She really does live wrapped up in her own insane little world doesn't she, where everything is about her.

• Heart

catlady29

Chatty Member
She's an absolute fucking disgrace to disrespect the woman who has given two of her kids some consistency and a normal routine in their lives. She is clearly absolutely seething with jealousy that Emily is now starting to build a more public profile, she can't stand it that Emily is getting good publicity, is naturally good looking, a better parent and gets to be wife to the man that she has not and will never get over.

• Heart

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
Adorable baby, good for Michelle and Kieran.
Definitely. And she's given J and B stability and is the mother they need and deserve while the biological mother is out getting drunk and/or high with a gangster wannabe who flogs mascara!

• Haha
  • Angry
That woman has looked after his kids as if they were her own. The shit shes had to put up with and try to be there for those kids throughout katies shit is unreL. Countless men in their lives, drugs, alcohol. Running to the papers with it all. Stories plastered all over... never really thought I would say this but those kids are 100% better off without her as a mother. Shame its to late now to prevent it all. Hopfully Emily and Peter have done a good enough job that they come out of all this unscathed. Thankfully the other 2 seem to have been saved by keiran from the absolute chaos hell katoe lives in.

For anyone who didn't see it

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry

Gem74

VIP Member
I hope ive done this right? My first time!

Congratulations @Krm2011

Mod edit: well done on your first thread, but next time dont remove spaces else it doesn't tag. All threads should start the same Katie price # . If the title is too long and needs to be butchered into text speech and missing spaces then it's too long!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
View attachment 975549
The state of those tats and nails.
Her tattoos have always bothered me. I'm a retired tattoo artist and over the years women would come in with pics of KP's tattoos and ask for the same. It always baffled me that she had such substandard work on her. Back then she did have money so could have employed the services of the UK's best tattooists. This was at a time where she was spending crazy money on hair extensions, cars, nails etc. For something permanently on your body why wouldn't you go for the best? Flying to LA for temporary hair extensions yet her tattoos looked like they were done by a blind drunk chimpanzee! The Pete cover up on her wrist is one of the worst coverups I've ever seen. None of her tattoos have any artistic merit and are all poorly executed.

• Heart

MrsCranky

VIP Member
Recap Carl the toddler is throwing his toys out of the pram . She hasn't seen her kids or terminally ill muvver and somene is about to spill a story about her stinking ways. Have I missed anything

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44