Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
This is one of my favourite car crashes ever
Mine too 😁 If ever one feels a bit down, a great pick-me-up and laugh is to return to the “cowgirl in a bikini on a lawnmower” photo shoot. Never fails to crack me up Skanky put that out, thinking it was a sexy look. 😂

It‘s tragic beyond belief, but will never stop being one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen, the full set is comedy gold. 😂😂😂😂😂

The icing on the cake, the final shot….

3A5F7E34-9A33-48FE-ACAB-6AF4B7BD36A2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 71

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread ❤ and well done KRM on the title. 👏👏

So, from the last thread, Carwash has got his knickers in a knot today. He's threatening someone to keep their gob shut about something. The 'mouth sewn shut' imagery he's used, he is definitely making an attempt to be intimidating.

View attachment 974709
Wouldn't the police need to know about this as he may be interfering with a witness with this veiled threat.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

Ecosse

VIP Member
"Everyone who gets with Katie." Well, yes, there's certainly a long line of them, Carl.

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Pom Bear

VIP Member
So I'm on page 24 🥰

I made this and will do some catching up.

Cole had put this up earlier..

Resizer_16417517062741.jpg

I thought it weren't angry enough..I imagine Cole to be more like this lol 😄 x.

Resizer_16417517062740.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

PTMe

Chatty Member
Pwicey's rants are nothing short of pure embarrassing.

She's so illiterate and it feels like a child is writing it. None of it really makes sense. It's just pure rambling and her talons tapping away at her phone desperate to try and get her perspective and unwanted opinion out there.

Emily is everything KP is not. Classy. A good mum. Gracious. Hard worker and overall a good human being.

I hope Pete throws a lawyer at her.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
'This so called women'......'to' instead of too. Emily passed medical exams and years of study and Katie can't even spell simple words
or understand what a full stop is :p

Your kids ID is known Katie because you have always put them in the press, Emily was not the one that chose that life for them, because she didn't have parental responsibility when they were young, you did that!

I wonder how PA will feel now as she obvs. hasn't the balls to go after him anymore. Will she be getting another injunction or harassment order from Emily and Peter?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Why would any mother put something like that for her own daughter to see??! Doesn’t she realise how awkward that is for Princess!!!
She will be high and not thinking straight.

Good on Emily for not allowing Princess to go and see Katie in the priory. Why would she want a 14 year old child to see her in a rehab facility? But in saying that....she wasn't even in fecking rehab! The mentalist was on day release. She was out and free, shopping for knickers. If her daughter wanted to see her, she could have gone to her instead....it's not like she was in jail! Fcuk me, she's delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Gem74

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread ❤ and well done KRM on the title. 👏👏

So, from the last thread, Carwash has got his knickers in a knot today. He's threatening someone to keep their gob shut about something. The 'mouth sewn shut' imagery he's used, he is definitely making an attempt to be intimidating.

View attachment 974709
Papers to Carl “fuck off”

Recap
2022 was going to be year with no drama. This lasted all of 8 days…

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Webster1357

VIP Member
‘Claim to be a doctor, you clearly don’t understand mental health, blah blah’

STOP GOING ON ABOUT YOUR MENTAL HEALTH. Take responsibility.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Some are saying that he's talking about Kieran. I think it may be because he was a witness to something. Maybe when he had to collect the children
Kieran don't take any notice of his threats - Give him a slap with your willy, that'll knock the Fucker out!

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Well, I have inside knowledge of all the fashion trends, and have it on good authority that this summer the catwalks of Milan, Paris & New York will all be featuring similar outfits inspired by one of Skanky’s 2019 photo shoots.

Ahead of the game our Girl, we getting the full “cowgirl in a bikini on a lawnmower“ look in 2022.

Woooo Hooo, you all gonna love itttttttttt……

View attachment 974753
Looks like 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' in a bikini 🤠

• Haha
Reactions: 54