Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facehugger

VIP Member
Wouldn't the police need to know about this as he may be interfering with a witness with this veiled threat.
Well he's put it all over his social media so if he's still under investigation it's there for them all to see, clever move that. 🤣 Like others have said, proper hard men keep their powder dry and don't spout about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Jwren

VIP Member
so she as confirmed what we have all known for ages SHE DOES NOT SHARE PARENTING THE CHILDREN WITH PETER he as custody and she is allowed visitation or no one but the court could stop her seeing her child(and from what as happened since Sept it looks like it is visitation when he allows i would think he prob went and asked for this after slapgate)Emily will not have a say in when Princess visits it will be all down to Peter and at a push as Princess is now 14 if she wanted to see her mother nothing or no one would be able to stop her kids that age can visit on their own without the parent even knowing until afterwards and notice no mention of Junior( just the girl so she can parade her in the media)Emily only post photos with Princess every now and again and usually when it is a family day (Emily wants to keep her kids out of the papers that is fine it is a bit late to be covering Princess face now as she as been splashed all over the media all her life thanks to Katie (and some small part Peter)and what parent would want a child to vist them when they are supposed to be in a place to get treatment she was only there for a week(supposed) not like it was months
E&P‘s children are also too young to make an informed choice about whether they want their faces splashed across the media and what it could entail. And as you’ve said J&P have grown up in the media circus but are now old enough to decide for themselves, unlike E&P‘s children.

Also Katie if you don’t profit from your children, why would you automatically assume someone is profiting from them? The reason you plaster your children, especially Harvey across SM is to profit from them and if you really wanted to protect Harvey from trolls you would give him more privacy but with you it’s all about the 💷💷💷💷💷
It seems you even have Harvey signed up to Lucky7talent.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

Crazy Horse

VIP Member
She's so obviously jealous of Emily she is successful, beautiful and has Peter. This is low this weekend Dr Emily released her book, and KP can't stand that she's a decent person.
I bet she hates Emily with a passion, Emily is a proper lady, a doctor, & a doting mother, & it’s obvious Pete adores her. KP is well past her sell by date, easy, an awful mother, & it’s obvious Crawl doesn’t give a fuck about her.

• Heart

Nixxs

VIP Member

Sun's got it
Haha she didn't delete fast enough. Stupid bitch she gets all she deserves. Hand it to her Pete sue the arse off it. Them poor kids

• Heart
  • Haha

MrsCranky

VIP Member
You had the world at your once and are now called out at your bullshit. You're a harridan, miscreant. Don't blame lovely Emily and Michelle for your mistakes you sad cow. Get your life together and your priorities in order otherwise you ain't gonna last long you stupid bitch. No one has a shred of respect for you

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
That post is gonna do great things for repairing her relationship with Junior.
Also, imagine landing your daughter into the the middle of this.Princess has a good relationship with Emily, and we all know and understand that she loves her Mum. why would you cause hurt and embarrassment to your own daughter? why would you put her in an awkward position?

• Heart

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Well he's put it all over his social media so if he's still under investigation it's there for them all to see, clever move that. 🤣 Like others have said, proper hard men keep their powder dry and don't spout about it.
And little miss stupid has involved herself in the video as well.If I was her lawyer I’d be necking Valium like smarties.Shes supposed to keep out of trouble,the courts might not be happy about threats, veiled or otherwise.

• Haha

Jwren

VIP Member
If you truly love your children, the most important thing when you separate is that any partner that comes into your, or your ex’s life is kind to your children. KP is damn lucky she’s got Emily and Michelle caring for her children, she should be kissing the ground they walk on!

• Heart

flowerfairy1985

Chatty Member
I bet Crawl was sat next to her saying “Go on Kate post it. Ur way better than that alleged DR” She works for the NHS ffs I don’t think the NHS would hire a Dr with no qualifications. I pity your kids.

• Angry

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
I don't like the mouth sewn up imagery, it looks creepy and menacing. What a vile nasty piece of work this Nesbit is. Can't she see just how awful this man is? Also an absolute no marks in the "Hard Man" stakes. He can't stay quiet for more than a couple of days without spitting his dummy out again. If I was her I'd be embarrassed that I'd come down to mixing with people like him. For all her vileness she's been in this media shit goldfish bowl for years, she knows the drill. I think he's totally controlling everything now, otherwise surely she'd tell him to tone it down. Every stupid, nasty, threatening message he posts just shows what he is. He'll definitely be the finish of her, let them carry on whilst we have free front row seats.

• Heart
  • Haha

freshhead

Welcome love x

Emily won't bite she focuses on family. She's a lot better than stooping to nastypants level
it must take a lot of self control not to bite, hats off to Emily, I hope the kids look back at the situation when they’re older and see what an absolute cock their mother is

• Heart

Ecosse

VIP Member
I see that post with the dog about people owing him money as another thinly-veiled threat.
This guy is a peach isn't he?
He thinks he's invincible and he flaunting his supposed hardman act online, confident that the authorities can't/won't do anything about it.
He reckons he's untouchable.

• Angry

Jwren

VIP Member
I don't like the mouth sewn up imagery, it looks creepy and menacing. What a vile nasty piece of work this Nesbit is. Can't she see just how awful this man is? Also an absolute no marks in the "Hard Man" stakes. He can't stay quiet for more than a couple of days without spitting his dummy out again. If I was her I'd be embarrassed that I'd come down to mixing with people like him. For all her vileness she's been in this media shit goldfish bowl for years, she knows the drill. I think he's totally controlling everything now, otherwise surely she'd tell him to tone it down. Every stupid, nasty, threatening message he posts just shows what he is. He'll definitely be the finish of her, let them carry on whilst we have free front row seats.
I actually think you’re seeing the real her now (two narcissists together not a good combination) as she has no decent management to advise her, in reality she’s feral.
If you ever saw any of the shows/footage when she was married to Peter, Kieran, or dating Kris she was vile to them and said things that were completely inappropriate. She wasn’t much better in the BBC documentary following her life.
Years ago I thought she was okay until I watched some of it for myself and I was appalled that her partner’s put up with that from her and that she’d done so well (at the time) financially, considering she‘s a conceited, vulgar, narcissistic, bully.

• Heart

rlilly

I bet Emily knows the difference between 'your' and 'you're' 🤣 Skanky is so thick

• Haha

Tamar

VIP Member
Well, I have inside knowledge of all the fashion trends, and have it on good authority that this summer the catwalks of Milan, Paris & New York will all be featuring similar outfits inspired by one of Skanky’s 2019 photo shoots.

Ahead of the game our Girl, we getting the full “cowgirl in a bikini on a lawnmower“ look in 2022.

Woooo Hooo, you all gonna love itttttttttt……

View attachment 974753
Perhaps she might go with the ' i forgot my trousers ' look
1466579812-gettyimages-53450793.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick