Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
New thread 😀🧵

I'm on page 42 of the last thread, so quite behind, I normally leave the more serious posts due to not keeping up and not been a fast reader but with everything going on I'm too excited on what's happening with slapgate 😄 x.

So I now award @Pink Squirrel her detective award after reading her funny detective post on the last thread 😄😄🤗🥰💖😘 xx.

Resizer_16416673851120.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
Well, I'll say it again.
I feel an attempted but failed suicide attempt coming.
The MH bullshit, again.
Is this going to be another visit to the Priory with the colouring books?
"Oh, poor, poor me, I can't do Community Service because of my MH, the big girls are picking on me."
Pricey, your are a complete and utter cunt.
Nobody is taking any notice of your childish behaviour and rants.
Your just a spoilt bitch, period and nobody likes you.

• Heart
  • Haha

Anna666

VIP Member
Looool ..... I can just imagine ` Dr ` Emily reading this and laughing her head off .... she should rewrite it correcting the bad spelling/grammar and send it back signed ` Dr Emily `.... the LADY raising your children THE RIGHT WAY ... Ps ... I have also never once in my life taken a dump on the hard shoulder in full view of oncoming traffic 🥴🥴 ..... come on ` pete ya cunt ` call in the lawyers and hit the fuckin skank bag where it hurts .... in that cesspit GOB and POCKET ... now is the time to bring IT further down ....... and well done Emily for doing the correct thing ... The Priory ( I speak from experience ) is NOT the place for children, some patients have severe Mental Health Issues with very unpleasant behaviours, kicking off and so forth ... that no child should witness ..... 👏👏👏 .... Me thinks slap gate round 2 is imminent 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Whl1994

VIP Member
Ok so if it was a woman involved in slapgate why would the fam remove her belongs the next day etc etc - 🤥🤥
I am telling you now it wasn't a woman. Carl Woods (come at me, go on, wanker, try it) hit it. It is back peddling, deflecting, doing whatever it can to get away from the fact that its current squeeze CARL WOODS hit it.
No, alleged, no alluding, CARL WOODS IS GUILTY

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Good evening all. Just want say a big thank you to Pom for my lovely medal. So kind of you x
Thank you, you're welcome..I loved making it 🥰💖❤🤗😘 xx.

I'm now on page three of the new thread 🥰 .. slowly catching up. Going to have a rest and be back on at my usual time 😀 x.

I leave this old pic here in the meantime..

Cole has picked on the wrong person to have a fight with.
A pic of him leaving hospital was took earlier today...

Resizer_16163727156690.jpg

Sources say it was Amy F Price been the most violent between the two and left Cole badly needing hospital treatment for his wounds.

Looool 🤭😄😄xx.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

flowerfairy1985

Chatty Member
Skanky!!!!!! Emily was trying to think of Princess mental health. Would of been traumatic for her being on that environment. You should think of ur kids mental health before you start posting shit like this!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Minx103

Chatty Member
How did she get to the stables? Taxi or driven by Carole Woods? Surely she didn't drive there like locals have reported!
A friend of mine works in their local shop. He said he saw her drive out of the shop's car park, only a couple of weeks after the crash.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

Poppy123!

Chatty Member
Katie Price#104 2022 should be drama free but i can't keep my mouth shut, its all about me.

• Haha
  • Heart

hugothebear

VIP Member
She must be off her face got to be! This has been coming for days we could all see it. Her and Biffa's face have been full of hell, he is issuing threats left, right and centre, then you have the Andre's classy, family orientated and putting their kids needs first. Please Pete do your worst!

• Haha