Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsCranky

VIP Member
Gosh Katie you are the lowest of the low. Lovely Emily and Michelle are modern day saints taking on your children. You are fucking unhinged and require immediate therapy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
I'm speechless for once and that doesn't happen very often. IMHO what a cheeky ungrateful cunt. Emily has looked after YOUR 2 kids, helped cloth feed them and give them stability when you couldn't be arsed, again IMHO. Helped Junior with his college application. If I were Emily I would say to Peter Andre 'enough is enough'. He needs to stop this NOW.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
So Channel 4, I hear you are commissioning a new programme on Mental Health, that will be headed up by Katie Price.

Would this be the same Katie Price that unleashed a blistering unwarranted Instagram attack on the wife of her ex husband, who had done nothing to attract such venom ?

Yours, a concerned public, asking why you think this a good idea.

• Heart
Emily is everything Katie isn't - young, beautiful, thin, a good mother, she has Peter, all her kids living with her, she's intelligent, makes a good wage, people take her seriously, she's classy, dignified....and on and on and on.....

Katie, your anger is directed at the wrong person - direct it inward, love.

• Heart
She's so obviously jealous of Emily she is successful, beautiful and has Peter. This is low this weekend Dr Emily released her book, and KP can't stand that she's a decent person.

• Heart

Jwren

VIP Member
🤔 She really is unraveling. If she’d been a good mother herself she would share custody 50/50 and more than likely wouldn’t have been in the Priory in the first place! Where was this posted as I can’t see it on IG.

As for you Katie you’re the one that’s jealous because Emily is everything you will never be, kind, caring, intelligent, classy, beautiful inside and out, a great mother, step mother and your ex husband is clearly madly in love with her 😍
......🤔Whilst your’e stuck with Coal the 🤡 🤣🤣🤣
Karma can be such a beautiful thing 😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Jwren

VIP Member
Princess and junior will be so embarrassed by her and this will be the icing on the cake for those poor kids
Emily is obviously a loving and caring mother to them and for her to publicly bash her like that is a joke !!!
just when you think she can’t get any worse!!
Also Emily is the mother to two of their siblings.
Shame on you Katie for not thinking about the MH of your children and causing them further embarrassment!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
lol KP seething because Dr Emily has/is everything she could never be.
Imagine publicly bashing your kids stepmother on insta, where they can see everything😑.

And Kp the reason she shows your kids faces and not her own is because you’ve already had their faces out there on every platform available to you, for all to see. Dr Emily has morals and clearly put Peter in his placed about their shared children being in the media.

I hope Peter has lawyers ready to bring her down 👍🏼

• Heart

freshhead

Why would any mother put something like that for her own daughter to see??! Doesn’t she realise how awkward that is for Princess!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Gx2018

Katie truly is the gift that keeps on giving. If Katie even read the column that she’s putting Emily on blast for, she would know her name was never mentioned. How dare she keep Princess from her drug and alcohol addicted mother. Emily has been a stable parent to her two children. How low can you be to come for someone that both of your kids love and adore? Katie is toxic and needs to disappear from earth.

• Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
The fuck does KP know about fashion?????
Well, I have inside knowledge of all the fashion trends, and have it on good authority that this summer the catwalks of Milan, Paris & New York will all be featuring similar outfits inspired by one of Skanky’s 2019 photo shoots.

Ahead of the game our Girl, we getting the full “cowgirl in a bikini on a lawnmower“ look in 2022.

Woooo Hooo, you all gonna love itttttttttt……

25EDE25C-5F74-4167-8193-9E490689AEF0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Anna666

VIP Member
Ok, who is going to ask the most obvious question… how easy is it to get married in Las Vegas…? 🤔
Or can we have a video of her squatting, pulling her arse cheeks apart, and dumping on the hard shoulder, without wiping ... great youtube content 🤷‍♀️ 😣😣😣 .... she can even do a calendar on 12 different motorways ` never underestimate the pwiccccyyyy .... Ayeeeeee ` 💩💩💩 .... As for ` underbite carol ` ...... do FUCK OFF .... playground shit .... you scare none ya lil nancy .... ` his shit bag AGED dolly 🙄🙄🙄 must smell so fragrant between the sheets 🤢🤢🤮🤮 ` ... EVERYONE is laughing AT you ... ya fucking muppet 🖕 🖕 she has finally found the perfect bloke ... they both have the IQ of a fucking cabbage, and thats me being generous

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

flowerfairy1985

Chatty Member
It’s the drugs. She’s away with the fairies 😂
Both of their minds are fucked from all the cocaine. It’s not good for ur mental health. I still can’t believe she picked Crawl over her 5 beautiful children. She reminds me of my narcissistic mother. 37 and still in therapy. I really do feel for those kids. Lucky for me I went into foster care.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

Cherrypie32

Chatty Member
Does she think Princess wants to be involved in this shit. Poor girl, how embarrassing for her at home with Emily.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 47