Katie Price #103 Dont get too complacent, here comes the nanny with the witness statement

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some are saying that he's talking about Kieran. I think it may be because he was a witness to something. Maybe when he had to collect the children
Personally I think the papers, or whoever started that rumour have put 2&2 together and made 5. I don’t think it’s directed at Kieran but a female and more than likely the one Katie is now trying to pin ‘slap gate’ on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Well, I have inside knowledge of all the fashion trends, and have it on good authority that this summer the catwalks of Milan, Paris & New York will all be featuring similar outfits inspired by one of Skanky’s 2019 photo shoots.

Ahead of the game our Girl, we getting the full “cowgirl in a bikini on a lawnmower“ look in 2022.

Woooo Hooo, you all gonna love itttttttttt……

View attachment 974753
Perhaps she might go with the ' i forgot my trousers ' look
1466579812-gettyimages-53450793.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Personally I think the papers, or whoever started that rumour have put 2&2 together and made 5. I don’t think it’s directed a Kieran but a female and more than likely the one Katie is now trying to pin ‘slap gate’ on.
That does sound more likely. They are complete bullies. And to think she wants to create Harvey's Law to stop online bullying. The irony!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Sorry if this has been covered already but can someone please explain who was arrested? Coz I thought when the assault happened card was arrested but now Katie is claiming it was a woman 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Good evening all. Just want say a big thank you to Pom for my lovely medal. So kind of you x

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sorry if this has been covered already but can someone please explain who was arrested? Coz I thought when the assault happened card was arrested but now Katie is claiming it was a woman 🤷🏼‍♀️
What KP claims is usually a lie! A 32 year old male was arrested. God knows what KP means when she says it was a female.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
This is one of my favourite car crashes ever
Mine too 😁 If ever one feels a bit down, a great pick-me-up and laugh is to return to the “cowgirl in a bikini on a lawnmower” photo shoot. Never fails to crack me up Skanky put that out, thinking it was a sexy look. 😂

It‘s tragic beyond belief, but will never stop being one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen, the full set is comedy gold. 😂😂😂😂😂

The icing on the cake, the final shot….

3A5F7E34-9A33-48FE-ACAB-6AF4B7BD36A2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 71
Adorable baby, good for Michelle and Kieran.
Definitely. And she's given J and B stability and is the mother they need and deserve while the biological mother is out getting drunk and/or high with a gangster wannabe who flogs mascara!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
I think I can explain it, it was Carl but he was dressed up as Carol that day and that’s where the confusion has come in perhaps 🤷🏼‍♀️
God not another one, thought the cross dressers were gone when she divorced Alex!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Mine too 😁 If ever one feels a bit down, a great pick-me-up and laugh is to return to the “cowgirl in a bikini on a lawnmower” photo shoot. Never fails to crack me up Skanky put that out, thinking it was a sexy look. 😂

It‘s tragic beyond belief, but will never stop being one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen, the full set is comedy gold. 😂😂😂😂😂

The icing on the cake, the final shot….

View attachment 974810
Feel the grass, look at my ass, ain’t got no class.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Well, I have inside knowledge of all the fashion trends, and have it on good authority that this summer the catwalks of Milan, Paris & New York will all be featuring similar outfits inspired by one of Skanky’s 2019 photo shoots.

Ahead of the game our Girl, we getting the full “cowgirl in a bikini on a lawnmower“ look in 2022.

Woooo Hooo, you all gonna love itttttttttt……

View attachment 974753
Looks like 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' in a bikini 🤠

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Following on from Harvey’s list of diagnosis’s, the only thing he is actually diagnosed with is the septic-optic dysplasia. All the other stuff is just about his behaviour. Doesn’t even look like he has an autism diagnosis.
He fairly obviously has by his stimming whenever he’s around his mother

• Sad
Reactions: 16
i think they are running a little scared and as they are compulsive liars they are throwing anything at it even changing the sex
a female made a statment and they now are trying to make it looklike that person assaulted her or something like that

im still waiting for the horse to die and the big announcment months ago on youtube at 5pm before Vegas

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Some are saying that he's talking about Kieran. I think it may be because he was a witness to something. Maybe when he had to collect the children
Kieran don't take any notice of his threats - Give him a slap with your willy, that'll knock the Fucker out!

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.