Katie Price #103 Dont get too complacent, here comes the nanny with the witness statement

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap Carl the toddler is throwing his toys out of the pram . She hasn't seen her kids or terminally ill muvver and somene is about to spill a story about her stinking ways. Have I missed anything

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Wouldn't the police need to know about this as he may be interfering with a witness with this veiled threat.
Well he's put it all over his social media so if he's still under investigation it's there for them all to see, clever move that. 🤣 Like others have said, proper hard men keep their powder dry and don't spout about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Thanks for the new thread ❤ and well done KRM on the title. 👏👏

So, from the last thread, Carwash has got his knickers in a knot today. He's threatening someone to keep their gob shut about something. The 'mouth sewn shut' imagery he's used, he is definitely making an attempt to be intimidating.

View attachment 974709
He’s talking out his balloon knot yet again🙄 if he’s got tales to tell then bloody well tell them! He’s such a bore💤

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The duck does KP know about fashion?????
Well, I have inside knowledge of all the fashion trends, and have it on good authority that this summer the catwalks of Milan, Paris & New York will all be featuring similar outfits inspired by one of Skanky’s 2019 photo shoots.

Ahead of the game our Girl, we getting the full “cowgirl in a bikini on a lawnmower“ look in 2022.

Woooo Hooo, you all gonna love itttttttttt……

25EDE25C-5F74-4167-8193-9E490689AEF0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Take your pick 🧐 🤣🤣🤣
Haha I stand corrected. My bad 😅

Well, I have inside knowledge of all the fashion trends, and have it on good authority that this summer the catwalks of Milan, Paris & New York will all be featuring similar outfits inspired by one of Skanky’s 2019 photo shoots.

Ahead of the game our Girl, we getting the full “cowgirl in a bikini on a lawnmower“ look in 2022.

Woooo Hooo, you all gonna love itttttttttt……

View attachment 974753
This is one of my favourite car crashes ever

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well he's put it all over his social media so if he's still under investigation it's there for them all to see, clever move that. 🤣 Like others have said, proper hard men keep their powder dry and don't spout about it.
And little miss stupid has involved herself in the video as well.If I was her lawyer I’d be necking Valium like smarties.Shes supposed to keep out of trouble,the courts might not be happy about threats, veiled or otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Some are saying that he's talking about Kieran. I think it may be because he was a witness to something. Maybe when he had to collect the children

• Wow
Reactions: 28
If a woman hit Katie or there is some 'troof' to be told, then why couldn't they put on a united front when the 32 year old male was arrested? Why didn't katie say 'oh and by the way it wasn't Carl' when she did that interview with the 'bruise'?

.......Why Katie and Cole WHY dammit!

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.